$
On Replay Poker for the WVL PLO game:

-UTG :2494$
-HJ (Hero):2920$
-CO:3546$
-BtN:3075$
-SB (Villain):3080$
-BB:2840$

UTG open-limps 30$, Hero raises to 135$ with Ah 7h As 6s, CO folds, BtN calls, Villain calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Pot: 675$

Flop: 9d 4s 3c

Villain donk bets 675$, BB folds, UTG folds, Hero ??

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems an easy fold SB is terrible to lead here with a set but they do expecting to be called when it is multiway- we would need a front door flush draw to out draw possible sets and or wraps that V donks

C

canbora

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was a little confused because you have holdem marked as the game but this is clearly an Omaha game right?

Anyway I'm self-admittingly not very good at Omaha at all and even I know that this is a fold. You essentially have nothing right now, you're drawing at best. Villain hit a set on you. Or if they didn't they're sure acting like it.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not a PLO player, but its pretty obvious, that hands go way down in value, when players have 4 hole cards instead of 2, since there are so many more ways to make a hand. So where this would be pretty standard spot to stack off with AA in NLH, in PLO its probably a fold, when you only have a gutshot and a BDFD to fall back on. I am not crazy about calling, because there will only be around a pot sized bet left, so you are basically just delaying the decision to the turn.