fold or call???

C

CM93

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was in the bodog freeroll and I picked up pocket K's. I was in middle postion and a some what losse player moves all in. I think about it 4 about 5 seconds and call putting me all in. The rest of the table folds quickly and the player turns over A 10o. and the first card on the flop is an ace.so good bye for me. did I make the right call or should I have thought about it 4 a little while longer?

Last edited:
I

ivegotstylekid

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good call, its hard folding pocket kings twice and both were this week. one was bad i folded them to pocket jacks. Then today I folded them after the flop of q j 7 rainbow. Guy moved all in, I folded and another called. The all in flopped trip jacks, so I had a good read in that. It's all about how your oppenents are playing sometimes you make the right read and sometimes you dont.
Either way good luck at the tables

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Any time you can get all your chips in preflop with KK against 1 player you have to.
Maybe against a supertight player you could fold but I don't think I could. Against 2 or 3 raises ahead of you.....maybe a fold.....very situational.

HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freeroll was all I needed to hear, definite all in. Even if it wasnt a freeroll though, cant fold in that situation.

Z

zxcvbnm123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lol call so ez man. KK and you fold than you are being way too weak.

Folding in Poker