Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Moved your post into its own thread in Tournament Hand Analysis. Personally, I like the checked flop/call. I think maybe on the turn a smallish bet, but who knows, that may have set villain off the hand, rather than shove his small pair.

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You played this hand well. No reason to bet the flop here as you dominate the board. There was no 3 bet to you so unless someone has 1010 or JJ (which is possible that they dont 3 bet and nothing wrong with not 3 betting there pre ante in my opinion) no one has an overpair. Knowing this and with the good fortune there are two hearts on the board you should check here and hope someone bets. They do and no reason to raise now, just call and hope for another street of value. Turn should be another check by you since villain bet flop and you still dominate the board. The bet by villain is not a good bet no matter what they have as even if they have JJ or 33 why would they want you to fold so I dont get it from their view but its great for you and without saying it is an easy call. Nice way to play the hand and let others make mistakes.

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing much to add. You did the standard. Good job.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its quite difficult to hit on a board like 993, so its never a board, where you want to blast it. Even if you are bluffing, a small bet size will get the job done. When you hold 99, it is of course impossible for someone to have trips, so their range is very capped. You can also not get outdrawn, so slowplaying out of position is an ok play. It would also be fine to bet small like 1/3 of the pot to induce a light call or maybe even a raise. Not quite sure what the opponent was doing with 22 but hey its a freeroll :)

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
CardsChat ACR Freeroll: Quads 3 hands in

Hello.
The check/call is a great way to see what the villain may have. A small raise after a check by the villain can win a nice pot, too! Good luck with your game and may you have many happy returns.
Dan'O

... Personally, I like the checked flop/call. I think maybe on the turn a smallish bet, but who knows, that may have set villain off the hand, rather than shove his small pair.

M

Majari_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like the slow play here, you set up a nice trap for the villain. Not sure what villain is trying to represent there by shoving but lucky for you.

Z

zuker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perfect spot for slowplay. Play depends of villains tendencies. If they aggresive then check/call. If they passive you can bet small amounts for value.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/7qI5Up7

so this is my 1st cardschat freeroll on Acr
end result was great but should i lead on any street?

Thank u 4 Posting

The spaz factor is always something we want to induce if we can. Checking in this spot is the best way to keep in all bluffs.

When our V can have strong but not nut hands -blocker bets 1bb in size can cause some players to spaz.

Good job FKN PHIL:D

Herocallpoker

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands