Calling from BB?

Chevren

Chevren

Rock Star
Total posts
Stacks: - Julezz with 5123 - Chevren with 3925 - Grey_Poopon with 2670 - Greassy_Bag with 345 - richa82994 with 3319 - CityChick11 with 1955 - MainorF with 889 - PrimoAA with 5509 - gmoney1425 with 1200

index.pl

index.pl

Blinds: 50/100
Site: pokerstars
* - Dealt to Chevren:
7d.gif
qc.gif

Preflop:
* - greassy_bag raises 245 to 345 [ all-in ]
* - Folds: 8

Poker Hand Converter By Cardschat.com Poker Forum

So UTG+1 raises all in with under 3M and it folds around to you in BB costing you 250 with a pot of 500 I had just moved to the table a few hands ago so no reads what range of hands are you calling with here?

ryaned

ryaned

Enthusiast
Total posts
yes...villlain could have anything but probably Ax or Kx and your only 3:2 or~2:1 dog depending on x

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Total posts
If it gets folded to me in the BB with your stack size, I'm calling with pretty much anything. You're only offered 2-1, but he has less than a tenth of your stack.

If anyone else is in, it changes things a lot.

Chevren

Chevren

Rock Star
Total posts
If it gets folded to me in the BB with your stack size, I'm calling with pretty much anything. You're only offered 2-1, but he has less than a tenth of your stack.

If anyone else is in, it changes things a lot.

This is pretty much how a feel I cant think of many hands I'm folding here villian turned over 76s and caught a 6 to take it down and then 2 or 3 players at the table essentially began to mock my call I felt like it was the right move so I posted this thread then I got a glass of water and smoked a cigarette and came back inside and shortly after posted another thread and then I went to the bathroom then I came back I was about to step in the shower when I noticed there were a few replys so I checked it out and here we are....my last hour in a nutshell

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Total posts
Q7 is nice against 76; you've got his top card dominated anyways so he's left with 3 outs.

Out of curiosity, what level buyin is this tourney? I rarely see more than 2 people doing any talking.

Chevren

Chevren

Rock Star
Total posts
It was a 2 dollar mtt on pokerstars there were a few semi active chatters more than I normally see but I rarely play weekends so I figured they were probably a bit intoxicated and feeling sociable.