Best hand iv'e had in a year..carbon-poker

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its the best hand you will ever have in poker actually. It's all downhill from here ;)

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you always push 32+ bbs in to steal the big blind? I bet that works every time until it doesn't. Also this is just a rabbit hunt right, so you didn't really "hit" anything.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you always push 32+ bbs in to steal the big blind? I bet that works every time until it doesn't. Also this is just a rabbit hunt right, so you didn't really "hit" anything.
yeah man. next time go with the screen shot from the table. the part where it says you rabbit hunted gives it way. :D

nccali

nccali

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips

Ya i know rabbit but i had to see how hand wouldd have playe out. I usealy don't hit the rabbit ... and no i didn't realy hit.:( . also u need to see how the other's were playing in other hand's. 1 was playing realy tight and the other one was going tight to tilt.. had to try and push them sometimes just to get them to bet somthing. If i realy thought about it i would have tried to bait them in and then hook them later in the hand.:deal:

R

reb0202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will only get worse. That was given to you as a drug see now you will stay in pots thinking you will get it again LOL.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Oh wait...

Good Lord.

This was AIPF with QTs *and* not actually a real hand?

Dude. Dude.

J

jeffownsyou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha a openended strt.draw is your best hand ever? must be your first day....jk. the rabbit wasnt part of the hand though..so technically it never happened..sorry to burst your bubble.

good luck getting the real thing!

D

dbigbey34

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow very nice, my best hand online so far over the past few year is a straight flush 9 high, very nice now you'll probably never hit one again, LOL...

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands