Is any one interested in analyzing this CC tourney for me.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
:cool: Is any one interested in analyzing a 92 hand CardsChat buy-in tourney that I won. I know i can improve my starting hand selection, but generally how can I improve my game. Please PM me if anyone is interested and I will send you the Hand History.:cool:

TheJace

TheJace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya sure send me the HH and I'll critique it for you over MSN on mic. I play $50/100 NL ring games & $30 SnG's so I'm sure I can help ya out.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Thank you TheJace

Ya sure send me the HH and I'll critique it for you over MSN on mic. I play $50/100 NL ring games & $30 SnG's so I'm sure I can help ya out.

Thank you Jace for taking the time to review this for me, I have sent it to you via E-Mail as it was too big and I couldn't send it via PM,
Also I'm not sure what you mean about MSN on mic.:confused: Please PM me Re this.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I do nave MSN just wasnt sure what you meant by mic, as me being in Australia getting a favourable time for both of us to be on at the same time might be difficult due to the time difference and work or other commitments. I will try and work in with you if I can.
Thank you.

TheJace

TheJace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm available from approximately 6pm-5am on sun-thur and usually about 7 or 8pm-5am on fri & sat (EST). So any time then is good for me, add Bondish986@hotmail.com to your MSN and message me some time. Peace.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Thank you all for your responding
No more please

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can send it my way if you'd like. I'd love to see if I could help out :) My email is in my profile, so just ship it through that if you can (shouldn't be too hard, just attach the txt file)