Another suckout early in tourny

malice777

malice777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was only 5 hands in but i was already down to 715 chips due to bad flops in 1st 3 hands.. i cant work the ub hand history but it went like this..
.. hole cards JJ 715 chips left 4 players already folded went all in 1 caller shows 88 flop 882 ouch the rest is urrelevant...thats been typical of my luck for weeks..

The Shrog

The Shrog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This should be posted in the BBV section.

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was only 5 hands in but i was already down to 715 chips due to bad flops in 1st 3 hands.. i cant work the Ultimatebet hand history but it went like this..
.. hole cards JJ 715 chips left 4 players already folded went all in 1 caller shows 88 flop 882 ouch the rest is urrelevant...thats been typical of my luck for weeks..

5 hands in, you indicate 'multiple' bad flops already and bleeding chips. Sounds like playing too many hands. Poker is more skill than 'luck', but GL with your future 'luck' bets.

M

marysgirl883

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
know the feeling

Yesterday in fulltilt i was holding good hands, pocket rockets, or kings, and the players were very aggressive. they were holding 2 3 and they were going all in. I figure i got them, boy was i wrong.... I got killed and was out of a tourney in about 10 minutes.. Over the summer i was winning alot, now that the fall is here I cant win anything. Im so frustrated,but I guess thats poker.