For all the OMAHA fans....

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love the game and the strategy....cept some people dont understand the game and the strategy...POST UR RIDICULOUS hands HERE!!!!!:deal:

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ill start...LOL

if I pulled up the hand history, not sure how.....it would read like this!

4 limpers.im BB

flop A 67..two hearts

i have A 458...A 4 hearts....and ibet pot....120

i get raised....i RR..and guy moves allin

what do u do and how big of an underdog (woof) is he???

and guess what he is holding???

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Heard a most amusing Omaha philosophy a few weeks back from someone I deal games with occasionally. Went a little something like this:

"I love playing Omaha against people who know what they're doing. But I hate playing it against people who just treat it like a card lottery!"

As for this hand, given the tone of the post, I'm guessing either bottom two pair, or he's got three hearts in his hand.

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heard a most amusing Omaha philosophy a few weeks back from someone I deal games with occasionally. Went a little something like this:

"I love playing Omaha against people who know what they're doing. But I hate playing it against people who just treat it like a card lottery!"

As for this hand, given the tone of the post, I'm guessing either bottom two pair, or he's got three hearts in his hand.
LMAO...that would be better OZ...u aint gonna turn into a werewolf are YA??? lol

he had A8810 no heart....

K on turn 6 on river....NO HEART NO HELP

TOP PAIR OMAHA

get the u now what outta here!!!!:deal: