AA vs Big bet on flop

C

ChurchSkiz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
About 20 hands into a 9 man SNG, villain is 80/0/1.2 over 20 hands.

PFR was less than I normally do, I didn't want to kill too much action.

I was thinking the $90 was enough to push out most of the crazy hands so after the flop I'm looking at either a flush draw or possibly a OESD.

After he reraised big I'm worried about QQ. The bet seemed like a two pair to me but can I expect Q3, or 2-3 from a 3x bb PFR?

Most likely is a flush draw to me...

Stacks:
SB with 1505
BB with 1750
UTG with 1470
UTG+1 with 2890
MP1 with 1450
MP2 with 1345
CO with 1945
BTN with 1145
hand.pl

Blinds: 15/30
Site: pokerstars
Dealt to SB:A♣ A♥
Sklansky group 1
Preflop:
UTG calls [30]
4 players fold.
BTN calls [30]
Hero raises 60 to 90
BB calls [60]
UTG calls [60]
1 players folded.
Total folds this street: 5
Potsize: 300
Flop:
Q♥ 3♦ 2♥
Hero bets [210]
1 players fold.
BB raises 210 to 420
1 players fold.
Hero calls [210]
Total folds this street: 1
Potsize: 1140
Turn:
7♣
Hero ??

if my read was right he just missed his draw. If I want to keep him out I'm basically pot committed right?

Do I shove here?

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude this guy plays %80 of his hands. Sets and two pair hands are a minute part of his range. He'll have Qx, flush draws, 45, combo draws, and occasionally bluffs after his flop raise. It's an easy shove.

I raise more preflop (~150), bet the flop, and get it in as soon as possible agains this guy. Against almost anyone on that flop actually.

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude this guy plays %80 of his hands. Sets and two pair hands are a minute part of his range. He'll have Qx, flush draws, 45, combo draws, and occasionally bluffs after his flop raise. It's an easy shove.

I raise more preflop (~150), bet the flop, and get it in as soon as possible agains this guy. Against almost anyone on that flop actually.

QFT. Ship it.

To be honest, since you have Ah I don't think you are slowing down on any turn card save a Q. Against this guy I'm probably shipping KQo let alone an overpair.

C

ChurchSkiz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks Chuck. Was looking to see if anyone read the reraise differently. I've noticed with some of these spew fish that they will call anything but only reraise or bet big if they have good hands. I shoved and villain had q3 os. Wanted to make sure it wasn't a bad move.

N

nykel88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He may be calling you with an A Q hand. His got a runner2x straight and hit top pair with a top Kicker. That may be the case why he reraised you. Looking onto the turn it didnt help him with his straight runner but just confindent of his kicker.. you should bet him again or just shove it all in.

silverslugger33

silverslugger33

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your read is a missed draw, you have to go with that. Make a big bet here.

kolobot

kolobot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do you have apart from the aces also a backdoor flush? ... anyway I would make like a 300 raise and if he calls ok see the river, folds ok (not likely to happen though), he shoves ... fold

W

WurlyQ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's the buy in? If this is micro stakes, I think this is an auto shove. Someone with 80/0/1.2 probably has top pair strong kicker thinking they have the best hand.