7$ 45m easy call??

avibar

avibar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi guys and girls

not a lot of hands with villan but dosnt look like thet he knows what he is doing a lot of limp call and some fishy playes .

easy call??

8y9e6aqa.jpg

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its strange game and our stack very big what call this shove, so fold, not think what he have here high equity...
We can call here only AA KK QQ JJ other folds....

Last edited:
Farseer

Farseer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would call, as these players usually do such plays with virtually any2 when they get bored. Against reg fold, for sure.

avibar

avibar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so one fold one call anyone else??

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

He have stats 62/19 , I do not think that we will be here very far in this hand , in most cases, we will have approximately 60% equity, our stack 50bb, its very much what call this donk shove.. ( the risk does not pay too much, a little less than half of the cases we will losing here ).

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At worse I think we will find we're flipping, which for 50bb isn't bad. It's also very naive to use his stats of 60/19 in a blind v blind spot. Raising 19% of hands is still quite high in general and it's bvb spot so obviously we can increase that by a lot more than 19%. It's unlikely he's open shoving like nutted hands here, and we block the AA/KK hands and I expect to see hands we dominate a lot and of course the small medium pairs we're flipping against. It's unlikely he's doing this with say QQ and even then, it's not a horrible spot to be in.

Not sure how you come to a 60% equity spot, but even if that was the case taking a 60% equity spot is good in a tournament especially is good. It's for sure a +EV call and +cEV it's not as if ICM is a factor either.

L

Lekoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because in many cases you will be flipping I think fold is the right play here.
If you take every flip you wont go far in any tourney (except if you got lucky that day). There are chances that he have weaker Ace but I dont think that he would shove with that. Just fold and wait for a better spot.