$6.50 NLHE STT Turbo: Looking for a heads up session analysis...

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$6.50 NL HE STT Turbo: Looking for a heads up session analysis...

Villian Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF): 42/12/1.4

Just finished a STT turbo, came in first :D but I'm not really happy with how I played heads-up. Specifically, I think I could have maybe played better on:

#3, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #14, #15, #18, #22, #23, #26, #27, #28, #29

If anyone is willing to review my session, and specifically these hands, I would be very appreciative. It's only 33 hands total, and most of them are folds. The session can be found here: http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/multihands.php/id/20565

Thanks,

-cj

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
#3-perfect
#5-shove
#6-bet smaller to try and get action..
#7-shove
#8-ok, but you can probably shove here sporadically..
#9-shove
#10- id be close to getting it in here with this.. in fact i would get it in here with a king.. shove, i hate letting 500 of my stack go here.. when hes raising loose
#11-thats fine
#13-shove.. the only hands i wouldnt shove are complete trash hands. liek 8 2off. anythign remotely connected were fine shoving... SNG wiz will tell you to shove 100% but i like to personally shove aroudn 80%. that way they are making more of a mistake when they call light... which wil happen
#14-id probably get it in here again..
#15- thats fine
#16-perfect.. easy shove over..
#18-erm.. if you wanna raise. shove it.. i probably wont shove with 8 2off though.. 87 off, sure.. every so often if he limps smash it all in. he isnt trapping too often i dont htink. that small raise is horrible. a small cbet could have won the pot a good % i think.. but again i wouldnt have made that small riase in the first place.. def cbet after the raise.. your play was pointless.. and your spewing off too many chips by trying to play postflop.. with these blinds and our stacks.. we cant play postflop anymore.. its shove or fold time...

#19-shove.. or just fold it.. id shove here 100% limping is horrible.
as played cbet on flop about half pot.. should take it down a high %
fold on the turn plz chasing a gutshot is pretty bad here..
#21-shove
#23-thats fine
#25- id shove personally but folding is fine. pretty junky hand you can let go.
#26-bet the turn half pot after he checks to you, dont bet the river.. its too late.. and believe it or not. your hand has showdown value.. funny as it sounds.. very small amount. but vs a random hand.. were good here a small % of the time.. he might look you up with Ace high type hand. or like a pair of 4's.
#27, just shove it.
#29-shove.. as played bet smaller on the turn.. or check and try to get him to bluff the river. problem with getting it in on the turn is that it lets worse hands fold.. do we get called by worse? im not sure.. probably, but i think were losing value here..
#31 finanally, good shove..
#33- fine

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for. I don't usually play turbos, so shoving ATC when I'm on the button kinda freaks me out. Thanks for the feedback on my play out of position, I feel like I crippled myself with some of the plays I made on the big blind.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
theres no real play left when were both under 10bb's so just get in and shove, hopefully he wont adjust, but hes probably calling with any ace... thats still not wide enough to make it unprofitable