$6.50 NLHE STT: ATs UTG 5way 6BB's

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blinds just went up. Guy to my left is tight.Button and SB are loose and aggressive but suck at it. BB is winning reg. I am confused here because if I let blinds pass I will still have 4.5BBs left. I have already had to shove against the two players to my left to stay alive more than once(no calls). Is it time yet?

Full Tilt - $6+0.50 $6 + $0.50 Sit & Go (Turbo) (#215986622) - Blinds: 150/300 No Limit Hold'em (5 players)
Full Tilt Hand Converter Tool from CardsChat.com

SB: t3,060
BB: t2,335
UTG Hero: t1,775
CO: t1,470
BTN: t4,860

Pre-flop: (t450) Hero is UTG and dealt :ad4: :10d4:
Hero?

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What Wiz said - we've got a reasonably strong hand, it's even sooted which is a nice bonus and we're one of the two bottom stacks. We can't afford to wait.

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea what are we waiting for!!! A 10s is a pretty good hand 5 handed and we are short. Added to that we are going into the blinds and will be in pretty bad shape once they pass.

I guess the button snapped you off with AK or something and you busted? if that is the case you just have to chalk it up as one of those hands and shove the next time in this situation just as quickly. I say this because one of the biggest leaks I had(still crops up sometimes)is you get hands like this and it seems every time someone has you dominated and in turn that makes you miss shoves(cause you are afraid someone has you crushed) you should be shoving and hurts our game.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay since this was easy shove given info what do we shove here? 66+ JTs+ ? Is this bottom of range I'm shoving? What's the lowest ace I shove sooted or not. Like A9s and ATo ?

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably 44+ A4s+ A8+ KQ JTs+

We usually opt toward aggression rather than blinding out in these things. So that range can be widened considerably when we get to 5BB's, you can probably widen it now to be honest, it may be slightly -EV in a vacuum, but overall it will be still +Ev.