5h 7h in BB, turned a flush, raised, then was reraised

S

Swodaems

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happened on a $3 dollar short-handed turbo on Carbon. Blinds were 250/500 and I have 6500 in chips.
There are 5 people at my table and I was bb.
Dealt to me [5h 7h]
UTG, 8000 in chips, limps. Action folds to me. I check.
Flop [Qh, 9h, 3d]
I check.
UTG checks.
Turn [10h]
I raise to 1000.
UTG reraises to 4375.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
*5h 7h in BB, turned a flush, bet, then was raised

/nit

anyway with 13bbs you stack here with a flush every time.

Z

ZzRick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that 10h should've been a signal to fold anybody could have a higher heart card than yours and u lose should'nt of raised all in there.

Rememberthis1

Rememberthis1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^What are you talking about? There were 3 hearts on the board, higher heart = useless.

S

Swodaems

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that 10h should've been a signal to fold anybody could have a higher heart card than yours and u lose should'nt of raised all in there.
You've misread my post, there were only 3 hearts on the board including the 10.

Lemlywinks

Lemlywinks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

If your not stacking this hand shorthanded in a tournament, then what are you waiting for.... 5 of a kind?

Z

ZzRick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
o very srorry thought u FLOPped the flush in this case i guess that was the correct move since you were shortstacked and you had a hand. And Yes 5 of a kind :)

sportznut55

sportznut55

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to agree with most of the above. You are short stacked and have very little in the way of big blinds left. If you fold here, you will be forced to go all in with A-Rag very soon (if you're lucky). The $4000 bet would have made me think he was trying to buy it, too. Unfortunately, we don't always win, but we still can make the right decisions. My only other comment would be that if the player was tight or loose, aggressive or passive; that might make a difference.

J

j0sh1ngU

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you got to play it like you have the bst hand. i mean very small probability he is also holding two hearts

Full Flush Poker