UTG+1 (1,274k) 36bb
MP (87k) 2bb
CO (1,113k) 32bb
BTN Hero (517k) 15bb
SB (935k) 27bb
BB (1,231k) 35bbBlinds: 18k/35k Ante 4.4k
Pre-Flop: (83k, 7 players) Hero is BTN 10:heart: 9:heart:

4 folds, Hero raises to 70k, 1 fold, BB calls 35k

Flop: 4:spade: 3:heart: Q:spade: (188k, 2 players)
BB checks, Hero checks
Turn: K:club: (188k, 2)
BB checks, Hero bets 62k, BB calls 62k
River: 6:diamond: (312k, 2)
BB checks, Hero 384703

BB defends a lot of hands and play agressively

what you think about river bluff ? what sizing ?

we blocks AT T9 QT JT but he can have 56 52 A3 A5 A4 A3 ace spade and a lot of flush draws because we dont block them , also he can have smalls 3 4 Q.

what you think?

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like the river bluff. It isn't worth it to risk our chips on any street in this hand. Pre-flop with 15 bb's we should be jamming or folding.

As played, on the river we won't get made hands to fold at the micros often enough for this to be profitable long run.

I would rather see a shove pre-flop here. You still have fold equity and raise/folding here is lighting chips on fire.

omnom8

omnom8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like the river bluff. It isn't worth it to risk our chips on any street in this hand. Pre-flop with 15 bb's we should be jamming or folding.

As played, on the river we won't get made hands to fold at the micros often enough for this to be profitable long run.

I would rather see a shove pre-flop here. You still have fold equity and raise/folding here is lighting chips on fire.

what limits do you play ?

dont understand how 55$ can be micros for you if you are thinking that only push fold 12-15bb are much more profitable. even so profitable that raise/folding here is lighting chips on fire.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what limits do you play ?

dont understand how 55$ can be micros for you if you are thinking that only push fold 12-15bb are much more profitable. even so profitable that raise/folding here is lighting chips on fire.

Omnom take it down a notch. This is the second straight post I've seen from you where you put down another member and imply or directly say that they are bad.

You can constructively state why you think someone is mistaken without being inflammatory. From your post above, it's not even clear for someone looking in to know WHY you think a minraise/fold is better than open jamming, or what resources you use to believe this is obvious.

Personally I like min raising here pre but if we were much shorter I'd flip to open jamming. As played I'd be cbetting the flop because there are a lot of good turn cards for us and I think it's extremely difficult for us to win the pot any other way. Our opponent should have a ton of give ups if he's defending the BB wide. So rather than often just having to give up if he bets turn, I like to bet now. As played I'm not sure I'm going for this bluff on the river when we don't really have any relevant blockers and villain is pretty likely to have a pair imo.

omnom8

omnom8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omnom take it down a notch. This is the second straight post I've seen from you where you put down another member and imply or directly say that they are bad.

You can constructively state why you think someone is mistaken without being inflammatory. From your post above, it's not even clear for someone looking in to know WHY you think a minraise/fold is better than open jamming, or what resources you use to believe this is obvious.

Personally I like min raising here pre but if we were much shorter I'd flip to open jamming. As played I'd be cbetting the flop because there are a lot of good turn cards for us and I think it's extremely difficult for us to win the pot any other way. Our opponent should have a ton of give ups if he's defending the BB wide. So rather than often just having to give up if he bets turn, I like to bet now. As played I'm not sure I'm going for this bluff on the river when we don't really have any relevant blockers and villain is pretty likely to have a pair imo.

i didnt want to offent him or smb. i just was shocked. i`m in general harmless and dont want to hurt smb just jokes :bike:

sry if you think so:dancing:

Last edited:
Flight777sem

Flight777sem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Didn’t make sense to me, I’d go for preflop show

oriole

oriole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why did you check the flop? Seems like a good board for pre flop raiser to go after with your backdoor draws?

omnom8

omnom8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why did you check the flop? Seems like a good board for pre flop raiser to go after with your backdoor draws?

yes but i cbeting him a lot and decided to lay this cbet for turn this hand.

now i think if i cbet this flop this hand would be much more easier. no matter how often i was cveting him.

omnom8

omnom8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

this is how to exploite yourself. must be bet 100%.