$50 NLHE MTT Turbo: $$50 NLHE MTT Turbo: Live $50 MTT Short Stack - Shove or fold?

6bet me

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$50 NLHE MTT Turbo: $$50 NLHE MTT Turbo: Live $50 MTT Short Stack - Shove or fold?

$50 live "turbo" multi-table tournament (NL holdem) with no ante. All players are short-stacked: chip leader on my table has about 10 big blinds, most players have around 3-5 big blinds. Basically, it's shove or fold at this point.

Here are 3 hands where I was faced with a tough decision (I won't tell you what I did or what the outcome was to prevent biased responses):

Decision 1: Hero has 7 big blinds left, on the button with JQ offsuit. SB has about 5 big blinds and BB has about 3.5 big blinds. Everyone before folded. Do I shove or fold this?

Decision 2: Hero has 3.5 big blinds left, mid-position with A4 off-suit. Players left to act have between 3 and 10 big blinds left. Everyone before folded. Do I shove or fold this?

Decision 3: Hero has 3.5 big blinds left, UTG with 77. Everyone else on the table has between 2 and 12 big blinds. Do I shove or fold this?

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$50 live "turbo" multi-table tournament (NL holdem) with no ante. All players are short-stacked: chip leader on my table has about 10 big blinds, most players have around 3-5 big blinds. Basically, it's shove or fold at this point.

Here are 3 hands where I was faced with a tough decision (I won't tell you what I did or what the outcome was to prevent biased responses):

Decision 1: Hero has 7 big blinds left, on the button with JQ offsuit. SB has about 5 big blinds and BB has about 3.5 big blinds. Everyone before folded. Do I shove or fold this?

Decision 2: Hero has 3.5 big blinds left, mid-position with A4 off-suit. Players left to act have between 3 and 10 big blinds left. Everyone before folded. Do I shove or fold this?

Decision 3: Hero has 3.5 big blinds left, UTG with 77. Everyone else on the table has between 2 and 12 big blinds. Do I shove or fold this?

Shove all 3 hands pre

What, are you guys playing a super shortstack ultra hyper-turbo?

Organize a Home Poker Game Folding in Poker