Dubstep

Dubstep

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars - $5+$0.50|2000/4000 Ante 500 NL - Holdem - 9 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

UTG+1: 44.48 BB (VPIP: 13.79, PFR: 8.77, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, hands: 58)
Hero (MP): 40.24 BB
MP+1: 39.41 BB (VPIP: 21.57, PFR: 16.00, 3Bet Preflop: 5.56, Hands: 51)
MP+2: 40.89 BB (VPIP: 10.00, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 10)
CO: 62.46 BB (VPIP: 32.17, PFR: 10.94, 3Bet Preflop: 2.04, Hands: 143)
BTN: 30.9 BB (VPIP: 21.29, PFR: 8.89, 3Bet Preflop: 5.66, Hands: 155)
SB: 48.94 BB (VPIP: 15.87, PFR: 12.70, 3Bet Preflop: 10.34, Hands: 63)
BB: 48.19 BB (VPIP: 21.13, PFR: 17.56, 3Bet Preflop: 4.44, Hands: 143)
UTG: 32.75 BB (VPIP: 15.79, PFR: 15.79, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 19)

9 players post ante of 0.13 BB, SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 2.63 BB) Hero has 7:heart: 7:spade:

fold, fold, Hero raises to 2 BB, fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to 5.31 BB, fold, Hero calls 3.31 BB

Flop: (12.74 BB, 2 players) 3:club: 5:heart: 4:diamond:
SB bets 7.5 BB, Hero calls 7.5 BB

Turn: (27.73 BB, 2 players) 8:spade:
SB checks, Hero bets 7 BB, SB raises to 36.02 BB and is all-in,

:ridinghor

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here SB range looks like overpairs or set , because villain have very tight stats,, so better fold in turn..

Vs 3bet range hands TAG, on this board better to play carefully and fold... He never shove with overcards , here minimum straight , set or overpair...

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to fold on this turn. The check raise means he had at least an overpair.

Also, why even bet out on this turn? What is the point? Will a better hand fold? Will a worse hand call?

Check call the turn to gain value from missed Ak type hands and take a cheap shot at your gutshot the times he has an overpair...

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We can bet for protection/fold out his equity, he has AK AQ a bunch which has 10 outs v us so I'm fine with betting it. We can't x/c we are ip

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We can bet for protection/fold out his equity, he has AK AQ a bunch which has 10 outs v us so I'm fine with betting it. We can't x/c we are ip

Duh...good point!

Sometimes I wish I could delete my stupid posts...
;-)

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you can certainly check turn if you want.

I like a bet best to get value from his overs and fold out some hands that have eq vs us. But I make my bet a touch under half pot so its looks reasonable. And not a weak looking bet which can be interpreted as weakness by a lot of players.so 12bbs here is about right to me.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Duh...good point!

Sometimes I wish I could delete my stupid posts...

;-)

Yea i mean it's not cut and dried but we would need him to bluff blank rivers a lot and not bluff us when Q/K falls and he whiffs for it to be better imo.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, this is a spot we're beat nearly always vs this player. He can take this line with over pairs which very likely seem to be a massive part of his range given how tight he is. If he was just deciding to 3B as bluff or a hand that plays well post flop like suited connectors this also smashes his range and I think we're dead to 3 outs all of which might be chops if he has a hand like 86s. or 87s.

We have a gut shot, but I think it's a clear fold.

I don't agree with him having just high cards in this spot, makes no sense.

Also on turn I'm just checking back and making a decision on the river.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, this is a spot we're beat nearly always vs this player. He can take this line with over pairs which very likely seem to be a massive part of his range given how tight he is. If he was just deciding to 3B as bluff or a hand that plays well post flop like suited connectors this also smashes his range and I think we're dead to 3 outs all of which might be chops if he has a hand like 86s. or 87s.

We have a gut shot, but I think it's a clear fold.

I don't agree with him having just high cards in this spot, makes no sense.

Don't go changing your name o won't realise it's you.

Once he shoves it's a clear fold, when he cbets/x I think he is fairly heavily weighted to over cards. This a board which smashes our range much more than his. I just don't expect to get x/j on with huge frequency and it drastically changes his range and our perception of hom

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't go changing your name o won't realise it's you.

Once he shoves it's a clear fold, when he cbets/x I think he is fairly heavily weighted to over cards. This a board which smashes our range much more than his. I just don't expect to get x/j on with huge frequency and it drastically changes his range and our perception of hom

Just one time change. :)

Oh I misread your post, I thought you meant he has like 10 outs a lot here when he x/j so we should call.

Yeah agree 100% with what you said here though.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hadn't seen the sn and with the post count assumed you lived in the players lounge, how come you changed it?

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hadn't seen the sn and with the post count assumed you lived in the players lounge, how come you changed it?

Well to be honest, at the time I shouldn't of made my username on here the same as my most active sites. The main reason though was because with rail stake threads I had I was posting a lot of hands and when running deep in tournaments on stakes, I found "6+ guests" often in my stake threads. Got paranoid that I was giving away to much by posting hands but had to post hands for the backers.

Just felt sometimes people might search a screen name and it directs you to CC a lot of the time.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea I made my site name different than my username here which is helpful

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have just changed the spelling rather than the whole name tho, make it like ramseeedamm or just ram

Dubstep

Dubstep

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hero calls 20.31 BB and is all-in

River: (82.35 BB, 2 players) 9:club:

SB shows K:spade: 9:spade: (One Pair, Nines) (Pre 47%, Flop 23%, Turn 14%)
Hero shows 7:heart: 7:spade: (One Pair, Sevens) (Pre 53%, Flop 77%, Turn 86%)
SB wins 82.35 BB

J

jj20002

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the way hero played raising preflop 2BB from MP was quite obvious his hand was a kind of spec, broadways suited connectors or a small pair but paying the raise to 6 BB against one player could mean too slowrolling a monster,

the flop and turn brings four low cards so if if hero had a small pair easily could have connected his set and and with a small suited connector a straight or 2 pairs

the stats said the villain was a tight player (the true is villain is a big fish, a lucky one), the turn he wanted to represent pocket 8?

i dont think aces or kings had checked the turn with such a board (what for? wait for another low card to complete any project or a set??), once the hero pays preflop and flop any player holding a monster bets and no checkraise and at this point a monster could be dominated as well!!

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have just changed the spelling rather than the whole name tho, make it like ramseeedamm or just ram

Yeah, took your advice changed to this now!

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
haaha that makes way more sense