$5.50 NLHE STT: Can you ever lay this hand down?

M

matt0216

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was wondering why matt0216 kept showing up in all the $3.50 6max hypers I regged. :p

Re: ICMizer, definitely get a subscription to it. With the new version of it, it's easily the best program from turbo/hyper turbo SNGs out there and easy to use once you work out the basics.

Yeah lol, that's exactly what I mean. Kinda silly to play those when I have $50 hypers up on Bovada at same time.

Cool thanks, what makes icmizer a better choice than sng wizard?
I really haven't kept up much with sngwiz in the last few years so I'm not sure if they've changed anything, but ICMIZER just has a few more features and is more user friendly in general. The one downside is the fact that they use a subscription model so it ends up being more expensive in the long run.

mbrenneman0

mbrenneman0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks guys.

just checked the table tamer website, i think i must have forgot to update it last time i tried it. but the website says it supports ignition so...

ill get icmizer this weekend and start building my push/fold charts. the 19th is the last day to roll over my deposit bonus so i can take a break to study after that. just need another 20 hours of play to unlock the last 50$ of my bonus

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands