BB checks Hero bets [480]
BB raises to 1,225, and is all in

mattzan

mattzan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no readings? He was agressive player? Tight? I would fold.. I don't want to risk on a 10 kicker...he may gets KK, QQ, A J. I don't know...

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without any reads, Fold. There are no draws here and unless you KNOW that the BB is bluffing or capable of shoving a worse Ace you have to assume you are up against a made hand especially with the check raise.

cardplayer52

cardplayer52

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
preflop with the bolinds so high a raise to 2.5x BB should be good here. but as played I can't see folding ever. By cbetting the flop you commit yourself to the pot and top pair is too strong here to ever fold IMO. I really think he could be doing this with weaker aces as well as PP's.

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Make it 290 preflop, and check back the flop.

trashcan

trashcan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I unfortunately disagree. You are offered a great price here and fwiw I think all aces are in his range, without some specific reads, I wouldnt fold and be happy about it

ljove

ljove

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thin that I will call this hand.If he got a better hand you will still be in the game.If he just bluffing or pushing with A you will knock him out.He must play with aggression because of his stack.If he folds to you he will be doomed with 5-6 blinds in his stack.Call and push him out.

Sysvr4

Sysvr4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tough one, very read-dependent. I think with 1/3 of my stack in this pot already, without a solid read of "tight" from the BB, I'm probably calling here. I've been shown a "tricky" JJ-KQ and Ax suited too many times here by people who thought they were good at blind defense to merit folding.

Plus you're being laid what... 2.5-1 on the call? I think he's got a worse hand at least often enough to make this call profitable, if only by a little.