limakpl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
http://www.handconverter.com/hands/2788618
What do you think villian could have ?
No reads on villian.

Preflop I think call or raise is good, but because i had position and I like to play AK slowly i called.

On flop, I think call is good as I have back door flush draw and A and K outs and price is good.

ON turn I think it is good to try and take the pot down as donk bettor doesn't have more than 8 or Q with wick kicker. UTG checks behind which doesn't show strength. And I have flush draw.

UTG snap calls and goess all in on the river. In my opinion he might be slowplaying QQ or 77 KK or AA. What do you think villian had ?

I had no reads on him but there are many fishy players on this tournament so maybe he could do it with 88-JJ

river is easy fold

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't matter what he has because river you have nothing.

UTG preflop range min-raise is almost always a very strong hands, until you will not have enough stats on villains to be sure in the reverse.

A

Alexandru24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm. pre calling it's fine after a UTG raise. If the raise was in a steal position you can re-raise.
On the flop fold it's a good option with 1 caller behind you, but I guess calling it's not horrible with 2 overcards and a few backdoors.
But on the turn I don't think you can bluff there and just steal, maybe just try taking a free card? river easy fold, you had nothing.