4 Plyr PL Shootout Tournament. Best play on this hand?

M

MigratedLamb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So my friend recently went in this 4 player Pot Limit Shootout Tournament the other day on Fulltilt by accident and ended up winning it. But there was a sorta interesting hand that I would like to ask people's opinion on.

Seat 1: Hero (1,690)
Seat 2: Villian (1,310)

Really early on with no showdown hands yet or any plays.

Hero is an above-average player.

Dealt to Hero [Ts 2s]
Hero calls 15
Villian checks
*** FLOP *** [As Qs 4d]
Villian checks
Hero checks
*** TURN *** [As Qs 4d] 5♦
Villian checks
Hero bets 30
Villian calls 30
*** RIVER *** [As Qs 4d 5d] 7♠
Villian bets 60
Hero raises to 300
Villian has 15 seconds left to act
Villian raises to 600
Hero ... ???

What is the best play here? That raise leaves him with 300 so another pot raise puts us all in. It looks like a call or reraise spot right?

Now, against an average player, if this was NL, this looks like a 3-bet on the river with two spades on the flop and the majority of the time it will turn out that they have a flush (assuming he didn't do some weird slow-playing play). We don't really have much to go by on any of the streets, correct?

So assuming he does have a flush, and we go by maths, there are 15 flushes we beat:

43, 54, 53, 65, 64, 63, 86, 85, 84, 83, 98, 96, 95, 94

and 13 flushes that beat us:

kj, k9, k8, k6, k5, k4, k3 j9, j8, j6, j5, j4, j3

Anyway, I am interested in knowing what most people think here. Call or Reraise? If it turns out we call and win, it leaves him with only 300 left, and we would count on easily beating him with that lead. However, we have a good chance of finishing the heads up here and now, which means we should raise.

Now if we call and loose then we will have to come back from about a 2 to 1 chip deficit with tiny blinds.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands