$3 NLHE MTT Deep Stacked: c/r turn (feel like a noob :()

rdm4k

rdm4k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
worst hand so far. I felt the fish at the table

sry, I am session, not too many table but pretty busy anyway.
I couldnt find any converter/replayer reading 888 poker hh - sry (advice welcome)

Few hands played only, the table seems quite passive anyway. no relevant stats or reads except that I am cbetting any raised (mine).

Honestly felt like a noob, didnt know what to do. Flop close to fold but I called it (to re-evaluate turn anyway) to get the pot over villain on the 2nd but...

#Game No : 572279883
***** 888poker Hand History for Game 572279883 *****
$50/$100 Blinds No Limit Holdem - ***

Tournament #52204143 $2.70 + $0.30 - Table #15 (real money)
Seat 4 is the button
Total number of players : 8
Seat 1: happyCarp ( $5,996 )
Seat 2: tinselhair ( $1,398 )
Seat 3: 5bet4info ( $2,564 )
Seat 4: UmskaizzZ ( $9,198 )
Seat 5: rostovetc ( $2,709 )
Seat 6: ThewakeofGod ( $3,000 )
Seat 7: Jimboulb ( $4,765 )
Seat 10: skyewulffe ( $6,236 )
rostovetc posts small blind [$50]
ThewakeofGod posts big blind [$100]
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to 5bet4info [ 5s, 2d ]
Jimboulb folds
skyewulffe folds
happyCarp folds
tinselhair folds
5bet4info raises [$200]
UmskaizzZ folds
rostovetc folds
ThewakeofGod calls [$100]
** Dealing flop ** [ 5h, 3c, 3d ]
ThewakeofGod checks
5bet4info bets [$266]
ThewakeofGod raises [$624]
5bet4info calls [$358]
** Dealing turn ** [ Jh ]
ThewakeofGod bets [$849]
5bet4info folds
** Summary **
ThewakeofGod collected [ $1,698 ]

really felt like a noob. sry

DISCLAIMER: plz post and reply with EXPLANATION only!! if it's too spupid for y plz avoid one line posting

newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I might have called any thing but an all in not too sure im not great at reading hands but the problem here is if he bet pf and he bets big on the flop chances are hes got a premium pp and if he flats pf then bets the flop he probably has you out kicked

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

loafes

loafes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to try to steal with 5,2 then I think you should be able somewhat confidant that you can navigate postflop vs the villain here. The thing is once checkraised you're likely to face multiple barrels so folding might be easier and wait for a better spot.

incidently how do you get the hand history at all on 888, I cant find anyway even to get the text file like you have

C

Countmein

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Continuation too small for him to believe you have premium pocket. Board gives him strength coming in from blind. Your in a bad position here, once he takes offensive with check raise. But you've found a tendency use it against him from a better spot. Fold here sets up for more aggressive play later. Most likely he held air here and was going to triple barrel you. Use it against later.

rdm4k

rdm4k

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

click on the image ti enks

open a table:

1- click table option on the top right
2. click settings
3. Game setting (middle tab)
4. tick "keep my HH in:" u have to add a url (where u want to save them- ex: c:\888poker)
5. select the mx for "days to keep the HH"
6. Apply, then save and continue

the above to set up hm2 or pt4

When an hand finish u got the replay botton on the top left. At the bottom left of the window with the replayer there is a "note" which serve to copy the HH in txt format on the clipboard. Just copy it wherever u want-

Loonbat

Loonbat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
General comment - "calling to reevaluate" is one of the biggest mistakes a less-experienced player makes and is a mistake you will see/hear from players who consider themselves intermediate, even though it is a huge leak. A good player calls with the plan already in mind. The evaluation should already be done.

duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fold pre, fold flop. its not going to be profitable to open 100% on co

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like the preflop raise. only the world's best players can profitably play the bottom 5% of hands. so if you raise, it is a pure steal. Anytime you raise on a pure steal you should be done with the hand unless you crush the flop.

OK, fine you raised on a steal, got called and now this flop comes. Actually a pretty decent flop for us. He checks; even better! I like your flop bet. I think the bet sizing is fine. Sure, you could bet a little more but a 60% pot bet will tell us everything we need to know. Basically he calls, he raises or he folds, and anything besides a fold is bad for us and with this bet size we get to find out rather cheaply.

once he check raises my hand is in the muck so fast you'd need an instant replay to see it.

yes, he could be bluffing, so what? you don't have a big enough hand to play a big pot with and this WILL turn into a big pot.

so in summary:
preflop steal: blah
flop C-bet: good
calling the check raise on the flop: horrible