$
Screenshot 20230712 222357Screenshot 20230712 223748

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hand 1: If I am seeing it right it is folded to us in the SB with effective stack of 8.7 BBs and we have KQ off. This is a jam hand as even if we are up against Ax where x is smaller we are not in that bad a shape especially of x<10. I think jamming here and taking the blinds (and antes if any, cant tell from pic) is much better than trying to play this post flop with what will be a smallish SPR.

Hand 2: A5 suited UTG with re-jam stacks behind I would just fold unless I it was bounty and there was some loose aggressive player with a small stack that I think if I min raised would then be induced to jam AND also those behind that player would not get involved unless they had a real holding. That is asking a lot so in the long run imo its much better to just fold here off our stack and the effective stack of the table.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With 12-13 BB and an ante, our default is to play push and fold, and this is exactly, what I would do here. The KQ hand is a mandatory jam, while the A5s is optional. Personally I jam that as well, but folding is not a significant mistake with 5 players left behind.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands