F 11 33 2

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I would raise in this scenario. 1/3 half a pot maybe, to filter his range.

But I believe that check calling can be ok too, especially at this level of buy in the class plays very aggressively even with second pair, so it's very complicated.

I think his Limp should have been punished preflop.

His action makes me think he doesn't have a medium range which is where his specific hand is, he's either at the top of the top or he's holding very speculative hands. So, thinking about it, both the bet and the check raise do the job well, however they would do better if you had put in 2.5x or 3x preflop.

It is my thoughts, very interested in seeing others, and also yours that he is a good player.

1sunchin

1sunchin

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I would raise in this scenario. 1/3 half a pot maybe, to filter his range.

But I believe that check calling can be ok too, especially at this level of buy in the class plays very aggressively even with second pair, so it's very complicated.

I think his Limp should have been punished preflop.

His action makes me think he doesn't have a medium range which is where his specific hand is, he's either at the top of the top or he's holding very speculative hands. So, thinking about it, both the bet and the check raise do the job well, however they would do better if you had put in 2.5x or 3x preflop.

It is my thoughts, very interested in seeing others, and also yours that he is a good player.
https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/1250U38cD

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MTT 3

Hello, I would make a small bet to be able to see the river without so much cost in BB

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop
Taking a free flop is ok, but unless he was a nitty limper, KJ is strong enough to raise for value.

Flop
Bet for value.

Turn
Bet for value.

River
Moving all-in for 10 times the pot makes no sense. He has shown no interest in the hand, so he probably have something pretty weak, and he is not going to pay off this massive overbet. You failed to build the pot on the earlier streets, and you cant compensate for that by overbetting now. Bet something, he can call with a T or 8 or even A high. Probably around half pot.