$ 22 buy-in tournament

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, everyone, Happy New Year. We all know there was a $ 22 tournament yesterday and I was lucky, like many, to get free tickets. Yesterday I played at the beginning, everything was quiet, everyone played neatly, but then one day I caught a good hand, it was a flush, but I lost after this hand, and what do you think is it okay for me to call my opponent's allin or should I fold? I just didn't expect a full house, I I thought there was also a flush from a lady, for example, but no (

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its not possible to answer your question without knowing things like stack sizes and the action leading up to your opponent going all in. Probably this hand was just a cooler, but it depends on so many things, which you gave no information about. Go in the hand history forum to see, how a hand should be shared for proper feedback and analysis.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, everyone, Happy New Year. We all know there was a $ 22 tournament yesterday and I was lucky, like many, to get free tickets. Yesterday I played at the beginning, everything was quiet, everyone played neatly, but then one day I caught a good hand, it was a flush, but I lost after this hand, and what do you think is it okay for me to call my opponent's allin or should I fold? I just didn't expect a full house, I I thought there was also a flush from a lady, for example, but no (
View attachment 283738
Post your hand through hand converter and it will be more easier to ansver youur question.If you played preflop this hand and your opponent went allin on river I think it s not a bad play!

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any time that the board is paired and the money starts going in, there is always a very good chance that someone has a full house or quads.