Table Format
MTT
Buy-in
Game Options
  1. Deep Stacked
  2. Bounty
Currency
$
Beggining of the tournament, after few hands.

Co (260bb stack), raises to 2,2bb, hero (250,2bb) calls with 2s2h, SB folds, BB ( 240bb stack) 3bets to 12bb, CO folds, hero calls

Flop 27,4bb (9hJs8s)
BB checks, Hero bets 14bb, BB calls. I bet, because flop is favourable for my range and he could definitely could miss with over cards.

Turn 55,4bb (9hJs8sTs)
BB checks, hero bets 30bb, BB calls. Ts look like perfect card to barrel, board look pretty scary for my opponent, it is difficult for him to cointinue with overpairs without spade and worse hands.

River 115,4bb (9hJs8sTs4h)
BB checks, hero ???
I think he got overpair with spade or nut flash, signifficantly more plausible overpair. I have two options give up or bluff. Do you bluff this spot? If yes what sizing. Small, medium or all in? Small sizing loooks like we want extract small value from flushes , straights or mayby two pairs, all in makes huge pressure, it is very difficult for him to call it off.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop
Because you are so deep, I guess, its sort of ok to setmine in a 3-bet pot. I still dont completely love it though, because in 3-bet pots you will get oversetted much more often than in single raised pots, because ranges are more pocket pair heavy. A board like KQ2 can spell pretty big trouble for you, because the opponent might not stack off AA or AK for 240BB, but he will always stack off KK and QQ. So I get, what you are most likely thinking here, but personally I prefer to fold to the 3-bet with a pair this bad. I would be much more inclined to call with a hand like 66, where we actually beat some of his 3-bet bluffs like A2s-A5s and have more showdown value without hitting a set.

Flop and turn
I get your idea, that the flop is better for your range, and maybe you can barrel him off an overpair. But you are bluffing with a hand, that has some showdown value and almost no chance to improve. You beat his AK/AQ etc., so why not just check back and try to get to showdown?

River
I would check back, and I dont see that as giving up. He can still have two overcards with a spade, that were drawing to a flush, and you beat those hands. You also dont have relevant blockers, so this is still not the right hand to use as a bluff.