CfPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Blinds: 300/600

Me: ~12,000
Villian: ~20,000

Villian has raised quite a few pots preflop recently and shown less than stellar holdings.

Villian (MP) raises to 1,800.
Hero (CO) calls 1,800 with KQs - i'm usually not calling a raise with KQ but the villian has shown down some poor hands after raising
Everyone else folds

Pot: 4,500

Flop: As Jd 4s

Villian bets 2,500 - i wasn't sure what to make of this, he's been betting out quite often, but usually smaller amounts, having hit the flop.
Hero ??

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like a pivotal spot for you. If you call, brick the turn and fold to his bet your M will be <10. If you shove, you either double up, win 4500 or go out. You can't raise as you don't the stack for it. You fold you only have M=11

I think that with your preflop call here you have to push as you have hit this flop about as hard as could be w/ hitting a card in your hand.

If you call and a spade or T hits the turn I doubt you'll get more chips outta the MP.

C

CfPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any more takers before I post the next step or has Jilly pretty much got it spot on?

C

CfPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok. I call this, in an attempt to represent having the A, and with the flush/straight draw as backup, with a view to seeing how the villian reacts on further streets.

Hero calls 2,500

Pot: 9,500

Turn: 5h

Villian checks
Hero ??

Organize a Home Poker Game