$2 NLHE STT Turbo: K7o on the bubble

J

jaded848

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$2 NL HE STT Turbo: K7o on the bubble

Short stacked. Table is not overly tight nor overly loose- pretty average. UTG folds. Is this a shove or a fold here?

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 2.25 Tournament, 150/300 Blinds (4 handed) - Full-Tilt Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com
Hero (Button) (t2145)
SB (t4215)
BB (t4690)
UTG (t2450)
Hero's M: 4.77
Preflop: Hero is Button with 7
club.gif
, K
spade.gif

1 fold, Hero bets t2145 (All-In), 1 fold, BB calls t1845
Flop: (t4440) 10
diamond.gif
, 4
diamond.gif
, 10
heart.gif
(2 players, 1 all-in)
Turn: (t4440) J
spade.gif
(2 players, 1 all-in)
River: (t4440) 9
club.gif
(2 players, 1 all-in)
Total pot: t4440

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pretty horrible reads... surely you should have a decent grasp on if the sb and bb are loose or tight?

either way though, your shoving a pretty tight range here, due to the fact that your shoving into two players, they are, most likely calling with looseish ranges, 20-25% and the other stack is about to go through the blinds.. if theres an ante you can argue shoving, it's a fold for me. id shove like most decent aces, most pairs the worst king id shove is maybe K9s KJoff

J

jaded848

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pretty horrible reads... surely you should have a decent grasp on if the sb and bb are loose or tight?

either way though, your shoving a pretty tight range here, due to the fact that your shoving into two players, they are, most likely calling with looseish ranges, 20-25% and the other stack is about to go through the blinds.. if theres an ante you can argue shoving, it's a fold for me. id shove like most decent aces, most pairs the worst king id shove is maybe K9s KJoff

My perception of not overly tight vs not overly loose is about a 15% range or so. Perhaps I should have made that clear...

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you should have some more specific reads on the BB and SB, they are the guys we should be mostly concerned about. so say the BB is calling with 15%, and the sb is calling slightly tighter at 13%. shoving this is close, but again, id rather shove with K7s, your hand is still a bit too weak, and were still in ok shape. Shoving would be roughly a .5 mistake, as a guess.