$2 NLHE STT Turbo: ITM pocket 5's turn a straight draw

J

jaded848

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$2 NL HE STT Turbo: ITM pocket 5's turn a straight draw

Think I played this badly. Villain was really fishy- to give an example of how fishy he was, TWICE I had C-Betted the flop with nothing only to get called by him and checked to the river and still WON with my high card. One time I even flopped second pair, bet flop, bet turn, checked river, and he called/checked with high card. Basically a value machine.

Looking back though, all those times he had CALLED, not BET, so I probably should have suspected something here. I guess I was in the gambling mood since I was ITM and put him on the possibility of something like AJ, AK, KJ, AT, etc...

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 2.25 Tournament, 100/200 Blinds (3 handed) - Full-Tilt Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com
Button (t4010)
SB (t5455)
Hero (BB) (t4035)
Hero's M: 13.45
Preflop: Hero is BB with 5
heart.gif
, 5
club.gif

Button calls t200, SB calls t100, Hero checks
Flop: (t600) Q
diamond.gif
, 2
heart.gif
, 4
club.gif
(3 players)
SB checks, Hero checks, Button bets t200, 1 fold, Hero calls t200
Turn: (t1000) 3
club.gif
(2 players)
Hero checks, Button bets t1000, Hero raises to t3635 (All-In), Button calls t2610 (All-In)
River: (t8220) 10
spade.gif
(2 players, 2 all-in)
Total pot: t8220

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my exp at low limit sng, players like you have described here, bet really big, when they have it and min bet when they don't. I dont mind shoving though, it's not horrible, and he "might" do this with like A2 A4 A3 stuff you are ahead of. although a big bet like this generally means the nuts imo... id personally just fold, we should have a huge edge over these guys.