$2 NLHE STT: Shove here or wait? 65o late stages blinds high

J

jaded848

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$2 NL HE STT: Shove here or wait? 65o late stages blinds high

So here's the situation: UTG folds and its on me. Button player timed out on a DISCONNECT the previous hand, so I can count on him auto-folding. With the blinds as high as they are, is it worth it to shove here or should I wait for one more hand and shove ATC from UTG? Against a random hand, 65o is about 40% to win.

What I'm trying to figure out is which is more important here- the fact that 2 players are definitely out, or the fact that my hand is weak? The biggest problem is getting past the SB, who is likely to call a wide range considering his big stack...

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, 2.25 Tournament, 120/240 Blinds (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Hand Converter from HandHistoryConverter.com
UTG (t3660)
Hero (MP) (t1050)
Button (t2300)
SB (t5195)
BB (t1295)
Hero's M: 2.92
Preflop: Hero is MP with 6
club.gif
, 5
spade.gif

1 fold
Hero????

tomh7795

tomh7795

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like a shove here. Your very short stacked and the bb is short. You have a had that is likely to be live. As long as no one is very loose then sure push.

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the players in the blinds... Like you said, SB might be likely to call with a wide range, so a raise might not be profitable. BB might also be desperate and be calling a wide range.

On the other hand, we don't really have too much more time to push before we're getting called by any two cards... So although this might not be a great situation, it might be the best situation we can expect, so I wouldn't argue with a push. It'd just be nice if the blinds were nits, :p