A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$2 NL HE: Should I be reraising the flop here

http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/2100525

This guy has been trying to steal blinds constantly so I call. The flop bet looks like a cbet so i just call.

Did I just play this awfully? How should I have done it?

Thanks in advance,

I don't have any stats on the villain btw sorry

J

jaded848

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/2100525

This guy has been trying to steal blinds constantly so I call. The flop bet looks like a cbet so i just call.

Did I just play this awfully? How should I have done it?

Thanks in advance,

I don't have any stats on the villain btw sorry

I would fold preflop. Most of the time you're going to have to give it up to a cbet anyway, just wait til you have a good hand to catch him. Also, if you are going to catch him, you are better off reraising.

Once the flop hits, the hand kinda plays itself. I would play it exactly the same. No point in betting the flop when he'll be cbetting most of his hands here. If he hadn't hit his 2 outer, you prob would have stacked him.

rounder22

rounder22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you think he's raising alot you can isolate him preflop but better to fold here and wait for a better spot to get your chips in case he doe's wake up with a hand plus being in the big blind he won't believe you often.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pretty much what others say.

Should fold preflop, lucky to hit your trips wich at the end was what make you lose, but even if not hit your trips and come just 1 Queen you will never now where you are stand, will play all hand out of position, if hit the queen can´t know if villain have AQ or JQ or KQ, so pretty much unless you hit hard like this hand you will fold later, then better fold pre.

A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the helpful answers. I realise it was a donk call preflop but he was frustrating me so much raising every hand. Thanks for your input everyone