$2.5 NLHE MTT Turbo: 3bet range with a10o

X

xxMorpheusxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
https://www.weaktight.com/h/559352e1d39043890e8b4588

Holdem Calc says that this is a "call". However if anything it would be a 3bet. Villian is 20/10 over a decent sample and I haven't seen him get out of line.

Is this just an inherent flaw in calculators. I mean sure it might be "technically" profitable to call but I don't like putting in 25% of my stack pre to see a flop.

The problem is that either villian is flatting for deception or to see a flop with a medium strength hand like mid pps.

Anyone else just folding this pre?

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very easy shove you have only 10bb no need 3bet, you will be ahead most of the time if get calls. UTG+1 short stack him range very wide, CO can call with Ax, 22+, broadway or other hands like JT KT QTs etc.

X

xxMorpheusxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm, okay. I guess it was my inner nit then lol.

Holdem Calc in general said I need to be looser. Over 60 games I didn't shove or call too light once. It was all slightly too tight.

Thanks for the advice.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly, I would just fold this ATo. There are 2 players interested in the pot. You will definitely have a showdown. The CO big stack might fold, but he also can be trapping here, and he also can just be a bad player who will call both jams with hands like AJ, KQ, 66 etc. IMO, ATo is a fine hand when you have 10bb....but it's a pretty piss poor hand in a 3way all in pot.

now, if the short stack jams and it folds to you, you have a very easy iso-jam.