$16.50 NLHE MTT: Straight, Straight, Straight

Q

quant1986

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you can find a fold on the river after SB betting two streets into 3-way pot.

Flight777sem

Flight777sem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it’s not a cooler. Considering it’s going 3 way and sb keeps fire, on that river you might find the fold.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm in agreement with the others here - the river is a fold.

The turn is actually sort of annoying because SO much Tx is available to everyone, but we also have the FD to go with it. However when we're overcalled as well, it's too likely on the river that someone has improved to a boat somewhere, or has us beat. And the times we're NOT beat we're almost always chopping anyway, which is a major problem with having the bottom end of a one liner in specifically a limped pot.

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this a cooler or should i have looked for the fold button harder.

https://upswingpoker.com/hand/?pokeit=124ahdfbN

Sorry i posted link, the forum won't let me post over the Forum Code for the hand. Too many URLs apparently or something.

River fold imo.
Flopping a gut shot is not something to rely on, however, the flush draw is what would keep me in the hand. Even on the turn, I am hoping a club hits the river.
Once the board pairs on the river, it is a fold IMO, we are losing to T high straights, we are losing to 2 pair that rivered a boat.
SB especially can have ton of 98, 87 or pocket 77, pocket 66 hands, as well as so many Tx hand.