$12 NLHE STT Turbo: QQ OOP early facing 2 limpers and LP LAG raise

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is my first game at $12's in a long time. Seem more players are taking huge risk early that just don't look profitable, but very well may be. Not sure yet as I have few notes on most of these players and have been playing it by ear so far. I will settle into my game soon but just want to make sure the following hand is out of line.

Anyway here we go:

Raiser has been active so far raising and in any position. No body putting up much of battle and it's early.

Should I 3bet normal like up to 550 or so? Pretty much pot commited then + I have the two limpers behind to think about. Same reason why flatting is bad I think. So could this be an early game shove like it would prolly be with AK?

BTW limpers were loose passive calling staions based on what I have seen so far(which isn't much). If this helps.

Full Tilt - $11+1 $11 + $1 Sit & Go (Turbo) (#215452309) - Blinds: 20/40 No Limit Hold'em (9 players)
Full Tilt Hand Converter Tool from CardsChat.com

SB Hero: t1,460
BB: t995
UTG: t1,538
MP: t1,505
MP+1: t1,522
MP+2: t1,455
LP: t1,455
CO: t1,450
BTN: t2,120

Pre-flop: (t60) Hero is SB and dealt :qd4: :qh4:
2 folds, MP+1 calls t40, MP+2 calls t40, LP calls t40, CO folds, BTN raises t200, Hero shoves this early?

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is my first game at $12's in a long time. Seem more players are taking huge risk early that just don't look profitable, but very well may be. Not sure yet as I have few notes on most of these players and have been playing it by ear so far. I will settle into my game soon but just want to make sure the following hand is out of line.

Sample size my friend, sample size. Besides it's the weekend, there are fishies in the water.

Anyway, a shove for value looks fine, you will probably get looked up by at least one of the villains with a worse hand. Flatting and the go-and-go (raise then shove the flop) are alternatives, but flatting QQ from the SB in a multi-way pot seems like a recipe for disaster, and you don't lose much value by just shoving rather than 3-betting imo.