$100 NLHE MTT Turbo Rebuy: $100 NLHE MTT Turbo: Final Table Hand Crisis - AQo vs light shove and light call (?)

Weregoat

Weregoat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$100 NLHE MTT Turbo Rebuy: $100 NLHE MTT Turbo: Final Table Hand Crisis - AQo vs light shove and light call (?)

So a quick set-up for the hand.
We're four handed, and the two players on my left have been shipping light to pick up blinds and antes, now 2k, 8k/16k.
The approximate value of each payout is listed below -
1st: $2k, 2nd: $1.3k, 3rd: $575, 4th: $350.
Effective stacks are:
UTG: 60k,
BTN: 180k
SB: 260k,
BB (Hero): 140k
I've been folding a lot of hands to shoves, playing tight and waiting to pick up chips when possible, with a good yield thus far.
And to the hand!
UTG: All in.
BTN: Fold.
SB: Call.
BB (AQo): ???
Awesome, thanks for the discussion. At this stage in the game, I want to win the whole tournament. Thanks guys.

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Call.

UTG must shove almost everything here as he's in the blind the next hand (in which you will presumably put him all-in with ATC if it folds to you).

Barring a read that SB would only reshove here with a premium hand, which does not seem to be the case, we have to call because this is perhaps our best chance to more than double up. I'd guess you are a small favorite to win.

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Call? Why not just shove over?

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Call.

UTG must shove almost everything here as he's in the blind the next hand (in which you will presumably put him all-in with ATC if it folds to you).

Barring a read that SB would only reshove here with a premium hand, which does not seem to be the case, we have to call because this is perhaps our best chance to more than double up. I'd guess you are a small favorite to win.

You think Calling is the Best option though? I mean (It's the safest option sure), but why not RRAI and try to get UTG and you HU and/or get a mult-iway pot+Triple up at the same time? I mean if you want to move up Money ladder then I'd say fold, but if you want to win really Just RRAI and get it HU between you and the UTG shover

B

baudib1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sorry, i thought the big stack shoved over too. yeah shove.

Weregoat

Weregoat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ended up with a shove, was a great spot for me. Unfortunately I was eliminated from the field with an opponent who played one king. Good game.
:(

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands