No Limit
Table Format
STT
Buy-in
Game Options
  1. Turbo
Currency
$
I recently shared a hand, which illustrate the value of slowplaying postflop. However its also important to do it preflop, as masterfully illustrated by my opponent in this hand from a 10$ 6-man SnG on Stars. Watch and learn :)

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I already had a good feeling of what would happen before opening the replayer 🤣

F

feisas7991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
likely fold pre

on the flop prob just flat a raise. not many action killers coming. dunno if they ever bluffing there tho so jam could be max ev as well. prob need to consider what original raiser is up to here too.

actually on a secocnd thought im not sure i like the lead this deep. likely better line is to just check raise.
if it was closer to 40bb deep i think it would be more powerful play. now this deep its debatable.

Hope this helps and Good Luck!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
likely fold pre
I think, thats to tight given, that its only a min-raise, and there is an ante.
on the flop prob just flat a raise. not many action killers coming. dunno if they ever bluffing there tho so jam could be max ev as well. prob need to consider what original raiser is up to here too.

actually on a secocnd thought im not sure i like the lead this deep. likely better line is to just check raise.
if it was closer to 40bb deep i think it would be more powerful play. now this deep its debatable.
Yeah there are different ways to play this one the flop. My reason for leading was, that a board like this dont always get C-bet multiway. And by 3-bet jamming I can represent a draw. Given, what he had, and the board runout, the chips would likely have gone in regardless :)