$1 NLHE STT: 3 of last 5 hands to bubbleboy

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in a $1 Double or Nothing. Blinds are 10/100/200 and I've been card dead. Bled from 3k+ chips to 2175 and get ATo. My opponents seemed to be going with the 2x raise at this point so I went with that.

BubbleRun1_zps85668ac6.png

Two hands later the blinds have increased to 15/150/300 and I'm on the BB when the shorty shoves at me with 1BB over.

BubbleRun2_zpsdd310eab.png

Second hand past that and all has changed and now I'm the shorty sitting on the button, all fold to me, I shove and Bam the Biggest of BB specials smacks me with a pimp stick.

BubbleBoy_zps5ceacf6a.png

My problem is the 1st hand. If I had raised more he would have called still, if not just came over me pre flop. I put him on AK or Flush draw here, I didn't notice him re-raising before and felt bad to call but it was just another blind for such a nice pot.

The other two hands was to show my fall to Bubble Boy and I don't think there was much I could have changed.

ovitoo

ovitoo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Obviously the last two hands are just unfortunate. I would take A10o out of your opening range from ep though imo.

D

doomasiggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. why are we raise peeling ATo UTG + OOP?

2. completely standard.

3. completely standard.

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had been card dead and had been losing chips for most of the tourney at this point. Lost over 1k in chips during that time and that is why I played ATo from OOP.

Yes I still had a good amount of chips but felt my image had tighten up and if I waited till I got an actual hand and raised pre as I should I'd get nothing but folds.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what was your stack size in the first hand?

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what was your stack size in the first hand?

I'm in a $1 Double or Nothing. Blinds are 10/100/200 and I've been card dead. Bled from 3k+ chips to 2175 and get ATo. My opponents seemed to be going with the 2x raise at this point so I went with that.

ovitoo

ovitoo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

11bb stack is all-in or fold.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands