$1 NLHE Deep Stacked: Call, All in, Or Fold a huge hand.

Implied Odds3

Implied Odds3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$1 NL HE Deep Stacked: Call, All in, Or Fold a huge hand.

Not much reads on the villians because i just got moved to the table.

Stacks:
* MP1 with 4995
* MP2 with 3962
* MP3 with 2645
* CO with 7028
* BTN with 7880
* SB with 7305
* BB with 5715
* UTG with 11850
* UTG+1 with 3175

hand.pl

hand.pl

Blinds:
Site: full tilt poker
* * Dealt to UTG:A♥ Q♦
* * Sklansky group 3
Preflop:
* * Hero raises to 200
* * 3 players fold.
* * MP3 calls [200]
* * CO calls [200]
* * 1 players fold.
* * SB calls [150]
* * BB calls [100]
* * Total folds this street: 4
* * Potsize: 1000
Flop:
* * 9♥ Q♥ 7♥
* * SB checks
* * BB checks
* * Hero bets [300]
* * MP3 raises to 2,445, and is all in
* * CO calls [2,445]
* * SB raises to 7,105, and is all in
HERO ????

Poker Hand Converter By Cardschat.com Poker Forum

I thought it was a good flop but everyone moves all-in. I have top pair and top kicker with the nut flush draw. I know i'm beat right now but should I CALL everyone's all in or FOLD.

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont min raise preflop from utg, bet like 3 to 4 bb

i guess u could gamble here but u only have 500 invested and its not that necessary to get involved when u have over 40bb

JohnnyFronts

JohnnyFronts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with pantin, raise to at least 300 preflop. Terrible flop bet too. Small flop bets like this are just begging to get raised and you dont want to get raised off of your nut draw. Check this flop OOP in a multi-way pot. If the small blind and the the cutoff only had ~2K in chips I would call, but risking 3/4 stack on this would be bad. Fold.

Implied Odds3

Implied Odds3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont min raise preflop from utg, bet like 3 to 4 bb

I minraised because the whole table was quite passive and they were letting me get the blinds most of the hands and they were only playing back if they had big hands.

JustRaiseTheBlinds

JustRaiseTheBlinds

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Top pair and nut flush draw after the flop.
This is an easy allin if you want to win this tournament.

greywind50

greywind50

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What was the average stack size and how many players are left? Then what's your style? Agg call/allin or safe and fold. The unusual flop is the problem and your ace is a blessing :p or a curse :mad: ....how lucky do you feel...?

StormRaven

StormRaven

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I minraised because the whole table was quite passive and they were letting me get the blinds most of the hands and they were only playing back if they had big hands.

No offense, but you stated in your 1st post that you had just gotten moved to the table and didn't have reads yet - this seems a bit contradictory. I agree with the others fwiw - too small of a bet pf and again on the flop. Should have raised more pf and shoved on the flop - put your opp's in a pos to make a tough decision. You were trying to do things too cheaply.

A

aznman08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No offense, but you stated in your 1st post that you had just gotten moved to the table and didn't have reads yet - this seems a bit contradictory. I agree with the others fwiw - too small of a bet pf and again on the flop. Should have raised more pf and shoved on the flop - put your opp's in a pos to make a tough decision. You were trying to do things too cheaply.

he said he doesnt have much reads. much is highlighted as it suggests he probably had 1 or 2 hands played, but still not enough for any info.

dont min raise under the gun as you dont know what your opponents can do. i would take a throw in this hand as you dont have any strong info on your opponents

V

viking999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tough one. I think it's a slight call, because I expect CO to be committed to call as well. It would be straightforward, but you could be up against other hearts or a straight flush draw which kills some of your outs. I think CO's likely call puts it over the top, though.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Folding in Poker