Buy-in
VP$IP
PFR
AF
Currency
$
Villain Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF): 1/1/1
What's up guys, are you all right?

I was recently playing an MTT and a game happened, if you can call it that, unexpected and I simply didn't understand the division of the pot. Could it be that there is something in the tournament rules that I missed? :uncertain:
Here is the image:Empate 2

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure either although your screenshot says that this is a short deck game. Short deck games do have varying rules so my guess it would be something to do with that. I cant see how QJ would get any piece of this but again, short deck rules can be very weird so my advice before playing in any more of these is to know the rules fully and the hand hierarchy for the game or otherwise you could cost yourself money.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet you that the ace somehow completes the board as a straight in short deck poker.
Exactly. There was a straight on the board, and neither player had a T in their hand, which would have made a higher straight. So they were both playing the board and chopped the pot.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not familiar with this Short Deck game, but based on what I wrote above, it's pretty weird.
This is no longer poker for me, but some kind of another game with cards. :unsure: