$1.85 NLHE Turbo: $$1.85 NLHE Turbo: Final table-What to do here?

bolda3

bolda3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$1.85 NL HE Turbo: $$1.85 NL HE Turbo: Final table-What to do here?

Villian Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF): 85/65/90

Villian Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF): 85/65/90

Okay, so this was the final table of the $1.85+.15 shootout to MINIFTOPS #3.
It was 6 handed turbo 36 max. Final table started with 5.
Villain is an insane donkey.
He 3bet each of the first two hands, and then took them down with a huge overbet on the flop.
He started being a 100/100/100 through 3 then cooled to a 85/65/90 through 14.
He has been raising huge and overraising and overbetting many hands and plays kamikaze poker.
He has been raising to 4k and 5k preflop with 80/160 blinds very frequently.
Everyone else has been playing tight and most other players are 20/0/0 or 30/10/50.
1st: $33 ticket
2nd: $14.64
3rd: $7.87
Here is a picture.
What do you do?
Thanks for the input.

Attachments

• What to do2.JPG
    What to do2.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 32
Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
even maniacs pick up hands and on occasion villain flips AA or KK but this shouldnt change the fact we should be tripping over ourselves running to the jam button here.

rounder22

rounder22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like everyone else said easy shove if he has aces or kings so be it.

M

Mr Whatever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how bad do u really what that ticket? lololololol

blinds only 300 total. . . . they bet 5k lololololololololol 5k

Big alarm goes off telling me that this person is a weak player because they are scared to play a flop. Pokerprolabs not needed here lololololol

With the blinds that lo and with every1 playing tight eventually id say if ur villain continues playing that way theyd run into trouble and make an early exit just because they are putting so much out there when they don’t need to.

So with that thought, id say hang on and pass because ull move up in the money. That person will not stay long with a table full of rocks. Yeah hell get the lil blinds but theyre basically going all-in 2 much and will get called eventually. Either the weak player will get knocked out or one of the rocks will get knocked out. So as long as its not u, lol ur good. And the blinds are so low compared to ur relative chip stacks at that time id avoid the situation with the queens.

Another thing to consider is that the short stack to ur right will be calling that monster 5k reraise soon or pushing their remaining chips anyway so they’ll be at risk also. Its just another reason not to call.

For me, because of the low blinds at that level its an easy laydown, id forget about my ego, forget the HUD overlay and what that donk was doing and look at the blinds and my chip stack. Id be more worried about which one of the other opponents gets the weaker opponents chips since ur saying they are disciplined and seem to have a clue. But even then, if they double up off the kamikaze theyll be at like 14-15k and ur around 10-9k and the blinds are still low. so they wouldn’t have a big advantage over u. and if u flip that around, even if u double up to 20k, with the blinds so low the other ppl at 7-8k they still have a good shot at u. there is just 2 much poker to be played here even for a turbo.

The low blinds and the obvious signs of a weak player makes me really see that I cant justify a shove here with qq and a call is clearly out of the question lolol so . . . .

they cant fold and if we got into it and they had a x or k x and hit the board id be really really upset with myself because of what I stated earlier. its just another situation where u just cant plainly go by odds, there is a lot more going on here. if u were short stacked or something yeah no brainer, but not here.

gl

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how bad do u really what that ticket? lololololol

blinds only 300 total. . . . they bet 5k lololololololololol 5k

Big alarm goes off telling me that this person is a weak player because they are scared to play a flop. Pokerprolabs not needed here lololololol

With the blinds that lo and with every1 playing tight eventually id say if ur villain continues playing that way theyd run into trouble and make an early exit just because they are putting so much out there when they don’t need to.

So with that thought, id say hang on and pass because ull move up in the money. That person will not stay long with a table full of rocks. Yeah hell get the lil blinds but theyre basically going all-in 2 much and will get called eventually. Either the weak player will get knocked out or one of the rocks will get knocked out. So as long as its not u, lol ur good. And the blinds are so low compared to ur relative chip stacks at that time id avoid the situation with the queens.

Another thing to consider is that the short stack to ur right will be calling that monster 5k reraise soon or pushing their remaining chips anyway so they’ll be at risk also. Its just another reason not to call.

For me, because of the low blinds at that level its an easy laydown, id forget about my ego, forget the HUD overlay and what that donk was doing and look at the blinds and my chip stack. Id be more worried about which one of the other opponents gets the weaker opponents chips since ur saying they are disciplined and seem to have a clue. But even then, if they double up off the kamikaze theyll be at like 14-15k and ur around 10-9k and the blinds are still low. so they wouldn’t have a big advantage over u. and if u flip that around, even if u double up to 20k, with the blinds so low the other ppl at 7-8k they still have a good shot at u. there is just 2 much poker to be played here even for a turbo.

The low blinds and the obvious signs of a weak player makes me really see that I cant justify a shove here with qq and a call is clearly out of the question lolol so . . . .

they cant fold and if we got into it and they had a x or k x and hit the board id be really really upset with myself because of what I stated earlier. its just another situation where u just cant plainly go by odds, there is a lot more going on here. if u were short stacked or something yeah no brainer, but not here.

gl

I am never ever folding this to that pf raise from that villain. You are almost certainly a 70+ percent fav to win and have 3x as many chips as the second place player.

bolda3

bolda3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The result of the hand: I did shove for 5+k more and he thought for a second and called with A10os. He turned an A, and it was over. He eventually finished 3rd though, even having 21k in chips and having everyone out chipped 4:1. I figured I was crushing his range of 22->AA even hands like KJ, QJs, etc. Unlucky, but it was the right move.

M

Mr Whatever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
srry it didnt work out for u, hope u getem next time.

gl