$1.50 NLHE STT: Lucky flop?

frigidbch

frigidbch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First hand of a STT with an unknown villian.If i miss the flop do i fire another shell with no info?closer to a feeler bet?thought i played PF well since i hit but my question is whatWinning Poker Network - 10/20 NL - Holdem - 9 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 75 BB
SB: 75 BB
BB: 75 BB
UTG: 75 BB
UTG+1: 75 BB
UTG+2: 75 BB
Hero (MP): 75 BB
MP+1: 75 BB
CO: 75 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has T:club: A:club:

UTG calls 1 BB, UTG+1 calls 1 BB, fold, Hero raises to 5 BB, fold, fold, BTN calls 5 BB, fold, BB calls 4 BB, fold, fold

Flop: (17.5 BB, 3 players) T:spade: T:heart: 5:club:
BB checks, Hero bets 5.85 BB, BTN raises to 11.7 BB, fold, Hero calls 5.85 BB

Turn: (40.9 BB, 2 players) 4:diamond:
Hero checks, BTN bets 20.45 BB, Hero raises to 58.3 BB and is all-in, BTN raises to 58.3 BB and is all-in

River: (157.5 BB, 2 players) 4:spade:

[spoil]BTN shows 9:spade: 9:heart: (Two Pair, Tens and Nines) (Pre 53%, Flop 7%, Turn 5%)
Hero shows T:club: A:club: (Full House, Tens full of Fours) (Pre 47%, Flop 93%, Turn 95%)
Hero wins 157.5 BB
[/spoil] if i didn't hit?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
but my question is what
[/spoil] if i didn't hit?
Question is too vague. Flop texture is important.

Personally in a micro sng, early levels (first level) I doubt I'm ever raising over utg & Utg+1 limpers while in eMP with ATs.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AT is fold to me in the 1st level in blinds

The Messiah

The Messiah

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Raise pre here all day, sizing is fine and I think it's played ok, think you were lucky to find the bottom of his calling range doh.
Villain gifted his stack doh as he played it horribly.

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1st hand of a 9 sng with A/Ts I fold from mp

B

Blue_Fossil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can take or leave the raise from MP with A 10s on the first hand. Given that these games can be very tight early, raising there makes sense. Even just calling the first limper to see the flop is reasonable that early.

From there...nice connect. The BB got a little wild there. The way you played it preflop, I'd be worried that my pocket 9s were beat from the start.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can limp behind or fold preflop. Raising is pretty weak here since its the first game we have to assume we're about to build a big pot with Utg players which kinda goes against our sng goals.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd be either limping behind or folding preflop too - probably limping behind, if I'm honest. Raising PF over two callers with half the table still to act and a mediocre hand is asking for trouble.

As played with the preflop raise no, I don't think I'd be putting any more money in if I missed.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
you can limp behind or fold preflop. Raising is pretty weak here since its the first game we have to assume we're about to build a big pot with Utg players which kinda goes against our sng goals.

I'd be either limping behind or folding preflop too - probably limping behind, if I'm honest. Raising PF over two callers with half the table still to act and a mediocre hand is asking for trouble.
this ^ & that ^

Lucothefish

Lucothefish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm also in the limp along or fold camp.

If you miss here 3 way, check/fold. Save your chips and your FE for when it counts.