$1.50 NLHE HU Tourney: A,A Facing shove on flush board vs a tightish range

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So have we put in to many chips to fold now? Should I be "check/calling" or shoving the turn?

My first instinct obviously smells of flush but would he really shove the river for "value" unless he holds A or K high flush and thinks I call of any weaker flush? I was almost sure he had something, but with him calling down I couldn't help wonder if he had a flush draw and shoved the river thinking I had something but not a flush?

He was quite tightish, I'd been much more active I thought maybe had a pair and a flush draw but would assume he would be shoving the flop, maybe even turn?

pokerstars No-Limit Hold'em, 1.5 Tournament, 20/40 Blinds (2 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) (t1380)
BB (t1620)

Hero's M: 23.00

Preflop: Hero is SB with A
club.gif
, A
spade.gif

Hero bets t88, BB calls t48

Flop: (t176) J
diamond.gif
, 5
diamond.gif
, 6
diamond.gif
(2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets t140, BB calls t140

Turn: (t456) 3
spade.gif
(2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets t364, BB calls t364

River: (t1184) 10
spade.gif
(2 players)
BB bets t1028 (All-In), Hero calls ??

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
turn bet's too big

Ufm.

So, as for my question? ;) Can we call here or is it a fold?

By the way you say the turn bet is too large. What size of bet are you thinking here and the problem I have with betting to small, is that it opens up the much higher possibility of being bluffed in this spot as it looks like a weak, I'm scared bet so I'm in a bit of a problem either way I'm being bluffed on the turn or even river..

At least with a decent sized bet, it doesn't look like a bet that I'm trying to buy the pot or bluff at the pot.

B

BlueNowhere

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
any reads on villian? hands going to showdown? is he a drooler not paying attention to position and just calling OOP? Is he giving up on the flop or turn generally?

Full Flush Poker