Chips
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The first hand is quite incredible. If you want to play 83 offsuit from SB, because you are the chip leader and "LOL I am the best poker player ever", then you can limp into the pot and fold, if you face resistance. Piling in almost 20 bigs with one of the absolute worst hands is just totally stupid. And of course the stupidity gets rewarded with a miracle runout. Second hand is a bit to wide of an open jam, and so frankly is the third hand, where you open jammed 33 from EP. This should just have been a fold, and the fact you got called by 22 but still lost is just kind of funny :)

T

tzuriel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Jamming 33 in hand #3 is probably a mistake. But that 1st hand is just gross. We must remember that we WANT people who play 83o to be at our table!

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes its really hard to handle being unlucky. As an MTT player its even harder, cause you spend many hours and one bad beat enough to break down your hard work.
Wanna show two of my last very deep run's horrible outcomes, and say a shout out for every MTT players, who wake up and keep trying and trying. :rolleyes:

Game1 (bounty):
https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/624WIWA7n

Game2 (bounty):
https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/624WL71yc

https://www.cardschat.com/replayer/624WL7NpU

Hand 1 - Your opponent is a complete moron. I hope you were able to put a note on him.
Hand 2 - Again your opponent is a moron - however I think this is a good fold. I rarely call off jams with 77s, but it was for only just over 10bb so - it's kind of a 50/50 decision.
Hand 3 - You jammed a weak pair from EP with right at 10bb and got called by - obviously another moron. You certainly got lucky with having so many morons at your table - and then got extremely lucky one of them called you with the only pair that you are beating, and then the poker gods made sure you were punished for making a bad play.
With 10bb - you can certainly wait for a better spot - it's not like you only have 3bb and you will be paying the big blind the very next hand, so this is the hand you HAVE to go with.
You have 33s with the entire table left to act. This is an easy fold spot. Wait for a better spot. Even a suited Ace from a better position is a better shove than 33 with the entire table left to make a call.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you guys for the comments, I admire them much. :)

The first hand was for me exciting cause I had an amazing position to catch medio hands, and to my raise they won't fold, so either way I would took this all-in on one road. He did it, so was happy to see, even more happier when he showed his hand. Only 3 or 2 table were in party so this was really trashy at this point.

The 3rd hand: It was a turbo or hyper I don't remember. I had 12 bbs and all of the big chips were at my table as you can see. They blocking each other as they sitting in a line. So their range wouldn't be so wild, I can get rid of so many okay hands because of their positions. And if someone moves in this situation, they may not have a pocket (cause I cut many pockets here) so I can be pre-favourite 50% around half of the times. That was my point of going all-in at this moment.
However, you are correct about this had to be a fold, cause my stack size could handle some rounds to pick up better hands and better positions. I tried to outsmart the situation, and yeah it came wrong as it could supposed to be, but in a suprising way still. Next time I'm gonna fold here. :)