ATs came from the hand in early position, I 3-bet
SB calls, BB and the guy on the button.

*** FLOP *** [Ah 4h 2c]

BB raises 100% of the pot.
I call.
Button call

*** THERN *** [Ah 4h 2c] [Td]

BB bet 30% of the pot
I'm predicting that my opponents are likely to have either a flush draw, a straight draw, a senior ace, two weaker pairs, and I'm likely to have a stronger hand, so I decided to go all in in order to prevent my opponents from building up to something stronger than they have now and force them to fold.

I was called by
Button folded.

*** RIVER *** [Ah 4h 2c Td] [3h]

BB: opens [6h Kh] (flush [high card ace])
I: opens [Ac Tc] (two pairs [aces and tens])

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's always satisfying when your reads and strategy pay off. Well played! 🃏💪

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I would love to see the replay you can converter your hand in cards chat hand converter . Good job on making that read. Keep up the study 📚.

Hand converter

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's difficult to comprehend the preflop action.

It's important to show 'all' stack sizes.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for sharing your first hand history. You might want to read the two pinned posts about how to best share hands and use the hand converter. In that way you will get more qualified feedback. However with the information available its seems like, your hand is basically a bad beat story. You got it in good on the turn, but then the opponent improved on the river. In such a situation all, you need to ask yourself is, if the hand would have worried you, if you had won it? And if the answer is "no", then its also not an interesting or important hand, just because you lost it. Bad beats suck, but they are part of the game, and there is nothing to learn from them.

farmoline

farmoline

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MD
Chips
It's always satisfying when your reads and strategy pay off. Well played! 🃏💪
But I lost this hand

I would love to see the replay you can converter your hand in cards chat hand converter . Good job on making that read. Keep up the study 📚.

Hand converter
Unfortunately the converter gives an error, maybe it's the language in which I saved the giveaways, most likely it works only with English

farmoline

farmoline

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MD
Chips
It's difficult to comprehend the preflop action.

It's important to show 'all' stack sizes.
ok

Thanks for sharing your first hand history. You might want to read the two pinned posts about how to best share hands and use the hand converter. In that way you will get more qualified feedback. However with the information available its seems like, your hand is basically a bad beat story. You got it in good on the turn, but then the opponent improved on the river. In such a situation all, you need to ask yourself is, if the hand would have worried you, if you had won it? And if the answer is "no", then its also not an interesting or important hand, just because you lost it. Bad beats suck, but they are part of the game, and there is nothing to learn from them.
Thank you, that's really true.