You gotta love the Orlando Magic

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They covered -18 against Minnesota on a 128-86 victory last night.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just saw the highlights on ESPN. too bad they couldn perform this way against the heat the other night.

Represent the DUKIES JJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ryan Anderson ftw! I picked him up in my fantasy leagues, I really hope he can hold down the starting PF job :D

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ryan Anderson ftw! I picked him up in my fantasy leagues, I really hope he can hold down the starting PF job :D

I think SVG will be rotating his starting lineup. He will be starting the bigger line up against bigger teams and the smaller lineup against smaller teams. All I know is Thank goodness dish network settled their dispute with fox before the start of the real games.

S

sammyh27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now why do u have to love the magic, sure dwight howard is a beast but as long as the heat lakers and celtics r around no other team has a real shot

Riverrr

Riverrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice!! I don't think Minnesota has a great team but still it was impressive. If one of Boston's old trio gets injured, the Magic and Heat would be interesting in the conference finals.

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Michael Beasley even called the T'Wolves the worst team in the league. Why does that matter? He PLAYS for the T'Wolves!

robert_wrath

robert_wrath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now why do u have to love the magic, sure dwight howard is a beast but as long as the heat lakers and celtics r around no other team has a real shot
You missed the point of the post. Orlando covered the biggest spread of NBA's opening week.