Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Friends, hello 🖐

The tennis semifinals will take place today
🇺🇦-🇨🇿🥎🥎🥎
Svitolina E. - Vondroushova M.
I wonder who will go further?🤔 I think our Ukrainian will beat the Czech Republic, as before that she beat the 1st racket in the world
Good luck to the girls, the stronger will win))😁

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Watching Vondrusheva's match against Pegula..... The Czech played so powerfully! :cautious::unsure: Svitolina will be very difficult, of course..... and Vondrusheva is the bookies' favorite in the match. But we believe in Elina ! Go Elina! :love::cool:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Svitolina is currently leading, but it's only just started, so it could be anything.
I want to see good tennis and then I will be happy, even Svitolina can win from me. ;)

Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is a pity that Elina again failed to reach the final, but we hope that there will still be chances

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I missed the Elina vs Marketa match but caught a few highlights. It did look like it was an entertaining match! Elina has had an amazing tournament and I expect to see her go deep in future tournaments. I did watch Ons vs Aryna which had a lot of great tennis - ups and downs for sure. Both were hard-fought battles.

The Final has now been determined! Marketa vs Ons!

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I missed the Elina vs Marketa match but caught a few highlights. It did look like it was an entertaining match! Elina has had an amazing tournament and I expect to see her go deep in future tournaments. I did watch Ons vs Aryna which had a lot of great tennis - ups and downs for sure. Both were hard-fought battles.

The Final has now been determined! Marketa vs Ons!
I also watched tsb iggra, it was amazing, of course I cheered for Ons. That's how it happened, I expect the final will be fantastic))

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess I like it better when there are more players that have a chance to win like it is now with the women. In men's tennis for so long it was Federer or Nadal or Djokovic and the other players were never quite good enough.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I really hope that Ons will win at least one Grand Slam in the future. She's such a nice person on and off the court. ❤️