¿Why football is not important in EEUU?

Barbeit0

Barbeit0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Hey guys, soccer is the best sport in the world. So far. Why you play baseball? lack good taste

dajallina

dajallina

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
It puzzles me too, the country introduced by expats from Europe and Soccer will never be in the top 😶

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
They won't find it attractive, they like other types of sports

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like American football, but it's not popular in Europe. Well, I bought a ball, and my friend and I just throw it around.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because its a very boring sport and even in Amuuurica they only watch this to have more reasons to eat fastfood and get drunk. Same goes for baseball.

Barbeit0

Barbeit0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Because its a very boring sport and even in Amuuurica they only watch this to have more reasons to eat fastfood and get drunk. Same goes for baseball.
Football is boring? For sure you are an Among Us fan, or something like that. You dont know nothing about it

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey guys, soccer is the best sport in the world. So far. Why you play baseball? lack good taste
I like American baseball - MLB. Very interesting sport, especially at the playoff stage! European Champions League, South American Libertadores Cup - no less interesting! But my favorite sport is of course the NBA ! NBA is another world, in which you immerse yourself completely and taste the skill and high class of the best basketball players on the planet 82 games of regular season + playoffs! It's awesome! :cool:(y)

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Soccer is raising in US, as I see. It's all about spending money in marketing and investing in children. If one practice any sports, will love it for life.
There is another point about. It's more accessible than american football or basketball for common people. You don't need to be exceptionally strong or tall to practice it.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Each country is good at a different sport, precisely because each one has its own taste and takes what it likes most seriously!⚽🏀🏈⚾🏐