Who will win Basketball World Cup (FIBA)?

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Will the USA manage to win?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230905-232152_Flashscore.jpg
    Screenshot_20230905-232152_Flashscore.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 6
Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The USA is an obvious contender to win the basketball World Cup. But this year there is a very interesting Canadian team led by Shai Gilgeous-Alexander.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Will the USA manage to win?
The USA will win, as it always did. It's just that after the defeat by Lithuania, the stereotype that the USA can't be beaten has been erased. But after the match with germany (which the USA will win very easily), we will all realize that the defeat by Lithuania was just a fluke. I expect a solid 15+ point win for the USA over Germany. :cool::sneaky:

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The USA is an obvious contender to win the basketball World Cup. But this year there is a very interesting Canadian team led by Shai Gilgeous-Alexander.
Well, for sure, but I think that Serbia is a worthy contender for the USA as well,
Let's see who canada and Serbia are

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The USA will win, as it always did. It's just that after the defeat by Lithuania, the stereotype that the USA can't be beaten has been erased. But after the match with Germany (which the USA will win very easily), we will all realize that the defeat by Lithuania was just a fluke. I expect a solid 15+ point win for the USA over Germany. :cool::sneaky:
I also think that Germany will lose, and in the final there will be USA & Serbia

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If USA play seriously , then the other teams won´t be able to do anything.They should play the final.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will go out on a limb and say that a former Zag or a current Zag coach will win.

You got the Zag coach, Mark Few coaching USA.

You got Kelly Olynk, former Zag on Canada.

And Philip Petrusev, former Zag on Serbia.

Go Zags!

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If USA play seriously , then the other teams won´t be able to do anything.They should play the final.
That's how I understood Serbia and Germany in the final, and the USA lost their chance

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I will even watch the final, I think it will be an interesting game, I support Serbia

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t know who it is, but I think that the team that will hit the hoop more often than others will win. Predictions in sports, as in poker, are a thankless task. You sit with a ready full house, godfather to the king, and the river comes and your opponent shows a straight flush.

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Against all predictions and since the German team, in this thread, once played no role at all, but is now still in the final, I'm betting that Germany will "rock it" and become world champions!

The momentum is on their side because no one expected it and I'm sure Serbia would rather play against the USA. Serbia is now under much greater pressure!

But on Sunday evening we are all smarter:cool:!

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
Quite surprised Germany won, I wouldn't have bet on them. I had Canada as favourites to win it all, but kudos to Serbia to beating them and kudos to Germany to winning it all.
USA was a huge disappointment, not even getting on the podium. I expect them to bring most of their starts to Olympic games in Paris next year.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I didn't even know that Germany had a good level in basketball. Incredible that they won. Congrats!
This was a weird edition. USA 4rth, brazil, Spain, france and China not even in the Quarter Finals. And argentina not even qualified 😅

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The German success was incredible, Canada was a pleasant surprise and I expected more from the USA even without the real stars.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish I could see all American NBA stars playing a World Cup .Cogratulations to the German team on winning this final, anyway.