Who will become the basketball world champion: Serbia or Germany?

kosha_

kosha_

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that Germany has even more chances, the best team will win...

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After beating USA in an amazing game, Germany is the favorite to win the World Cup.Serbia will fight till the end for the victory,though.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
После победы над США в потрясающей игре Германия является фаворитом на победу в чемпионате мира. Однако Сербия будет бороться за победу до конца.
Serbia is very strong. It won't be easy for Germany.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What is your opinion?
Let's start with the fact that I was sure that the USA would win this World Cup😂. But it happened as it happened, and now in my opinion there is no clear favourite in the final. Teams from Germany and Serbia play at the same level and this will make the match even more interesting. I don't know who will win, but I will be rooting for the German team.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What is your opinion?
It's a pity that Joker doesn't play in the Serbian national team! It would be epic: MVP, NBA champion and World champion all within one season. Just like in a fairy tale.... And, if I'm not mistaken, there has never been a player in the history of basketball who has taken such a treble in a season. As for who will win in the finals, I would bet on the German team. Let's be honest, an epic win over the USA in the semifinals and a loss in the finals to Serbia without Joker would be illogical. :eek::unsure:

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Жаль, что Джокер не играет в сборной Сербии! Это было бы эпично: MVP, чемпион НБА и чемпион мира — все за один сезон. Прямо как в сказке.... И, если не ошибаюсь, в истории баскетбола еще не было игрока, который бы взял за сезон такой требл. Что касается того, кто победит в финале, я бы поставил на сборную Германии. Скажем честно, эпическая победа над США в полуфинале и поражение в финале от Сербии без Джокера были бы нелогичны.:ик::не уверен:
Why doesn't Joker play for Serbia?

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Why doesn't Joker play for Serbia?
It's all about the fact that Jokic himself decided to withdraw from the World Cup to give the rest of the national team a chance to compete against Serbia. :ROFLMAO: More seriously, Jokic just decided to get a full rest before starting a new season in the NBA. The NBA is his priority. :cool::ninja:

Tomash7788

Tomash7788

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Both teams deserve to be there, victory can go to any of them, so lets hope for great game.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Обе команды заслуживают быть там, победа может достаться любой из них, так что будем надеяться на отличную игру.
I agree Both teams are very strong.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that Germany will be stronger in this confrontation

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only Serbia! Serbia forward, to victory!

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like to congratulate Germany on winning , especially Schroder for winning MVP and Franz Wagner for being the game's player of the match.
It was a well-deserved victory for the Germans.:love: For fighting to the bitter end, Serbia deserves praise as well.
We'll see you at the Olympics, enjoy the glory.(y)

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Germany not only won the Basketball World Cup for the first time in its history, but also did not lose a single match at the championship. This is an amazing fact.

dajallina

dajallina

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Without black players, you can't win any championships. The Germans know it best because it is a very smart and pragmatic nation.