Who will become the basketball world champion?

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
😲😲 sorry for my ignorance, but I didn't know that there's a basketball world cup. Is it in the final rounds?

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hey man, im Filipino please don't say that the Philippines team is a joke. We just like to lose because we are hosting this event. 😆😆😆
If our team is a joke, what can you say about China? We just beat them by 21 points. 🥴🤣🤣🥴
Sorry man :)) Your country better than China in basketball. That is no doubt! And Clarkson - is one of my favourite player! :cool::sneaky:

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Latvia sensationally beat Spain. That was cool. Congrats.
Nothing surprising, really. Spain is not as strong as everyone might think. Again, the Hernangomez brothers are not the same as the Gasol brothers. Aldama is very dependent on his teammates. And there is no one else in Spain who can lead the team. Latvia? Yes, no Porzingis. But Latvia is not weaker than Spain. Latvia has Bertans, who can shoot threes as well as Aldama. Latvia also has Rodion Kurucs! He is the most underrated player who had to leave the NBA. Plus, after Spain, Latvia destroyed brazil today. :ROFLMAO::sneaky:

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Told you so ! USA down . Thats what happens, when you send 4th team to world cup ( Lithuania has 2nd best team this year). Our biggest rival Serbia next.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I think USA will win. In basketball, they have a chance with their many teams.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lithuania as a team looks very united now that they also defeated the USA (who I also think has a chance to win the final) in the last group match.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Литва как команда выглядит теперь очень сплоченной, поскольку они также победили США (у которых, я думаю, тоже есть шанс выиграть финал) в последнем групповом матче.
Lithuania has always been a strong global team.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Сказал Вам так ! США вниз. Вот что происходит, когда вы отправляете на чемпионат мира четвертую команду (в этом году у Литвы вторая лучшая команда). Следующим будет наш главный соперник Сербия.
I also talked about this. The US made the same mistakes more than once when it came out with the fourth team. They will have problems in the finals. And if they manage to make it to the finals, then in the final, oh, how difficult it will be for them...

dajallina

dajallina

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
The question should be, who will the U.S. face in the tournament final?

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Eastern European teams are doing a lot of damage, there could be a surprise.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The USA, in the semifinals, may have problems with Germany.
I don’t think the US will have a problem with Germany. Yes, Germany has Schroeder and Wagners, but they don’t have top defense! Germany will win one quarter maybe. Of course, I do not rule this out. But overall I expect near -15 in favor of the US in this match. :cool:

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I don’t think the US will have a problem with Germany. Yes, Germany has Schroeder and Wagners, but they don’t have top defense! Germany will win one quarter maybe. Of course, I do not rule this out. But overall I expect near -15 in favor of the US in this match. :cool:
Theis and Bonga are fantastic defense players, there was a testmatch in Dubai before the championships and the US-Team had great problems against Germany.
Let's see, I hope Schroeder will play as usual (and not like he did today against Latvia) Franz Wagner is fit again, there ia a serious chance to reach the final...

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Тайс и Бонга — фантастические игроки в защите, перед чемпионатом в Дубае был контрольный матч, и у сборной США были большие проблемы с Германией.
Посмотрим, надеюсь, Шредер сыграет как обычно (а не так, как сегодня против Латвии), Франц Вагнер снова в форме, есть серьезные шансы выйти в финал...
I fully agree with you. This semi-final match will be very difficult and interesting.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm looking forward to the USA-Germany match. Serbia has already done its part. I congratulate the Serbs on reaching the final.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The Yugoslavs have always been the cool guys in world basketball.