Where is Melo going to go?

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow if the Nets get both Melo and Augustin for Harris and Favors and 2 1st rounders, I think that's a steal.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow that's great for the Nets. I think that pushes them ahead of the Knicks now, and they have an outside shot of being a top 4-5 seed in the east. If Brook Lopez gets even better that team is going to be beastly.

TylerN

TylerN

Kool-Aid & Frozen Pizza
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The deal with the nets is not going to happen. It's going down the drain now although it started off promising

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like other teams are talking to Nuggets and trying to make a deal. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5622392

Err that's not what the article is about, and what you mentioned is old news lol.

Anyway according to the article Anthony stated that he never asked to be traded. Of course he has to say that, he wants to appease the fans in Denver and he doesn't want to get booed nonstop if Denver holds onto him this season.

But the writing is on the wall. That extension still isn't signed.

Riverrr

Riverrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is getting really confusing lol. It would be funny if he stayed with the Nuggets this year after all the trade talk.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Melo stayed that would be ideal for the Knicks. They have the cap space to sign him as a free agent in the offseason and we wouldn't give up anybody either.

DINGO8MYBABY

DINGO8MYBABY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players shouldn't have hurt feelings just because their name got bandied about in trade talks. Players almost get traded all the time. The Red Wings almost traded Steve Yzerman to the Washington Capitals for half a decade; it didn't hurt him any.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea in the ideal world players shouldn't have hurt feelings. But when you consider the 2 most important players the Nets were offering: one was Devin Harris, who was a huge proponent of bringing coach Avery to the Nets. And the other is a young rook in Favors. Wouldn't it feel like a total letdown for the coach you strongly wanted to come in okay with jettisoning you? Just food for thought.

Charzr

Charzr

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they will trade him anyway before the February deadline. Can't loose him to the FA that easily.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Err that's not what the article is about, and what you mentioned is old news lol.

Anyway according to the article Anthony stated that he never asked to be traded. Of course he has to say that, he wants to appease the fans in Denver and he doesn't want to get booed nonstop if Denver holds onto him this season.

But the writing is on the wall. That extension still isn't signed.

Carmelo didn't have to ask for a trade. His "people" did it for him.

I think he ends up in NY.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you'll go wild if Melo goes to NY, get a life.:rolleyes: 21 posts in a 36 post thread.

Err okay? Haha like I care about how many posts I make in a Melo thread.
I could do several more posts per day if it annoys you that much ^^